IGNORED

Misogynist xmas photo

Coy Koi

I found this on Reddit. So infuriating. If you didn't notice (I didn't at first) the woman's and girls' wrists/arms are bound with xmas lights. These poor, poor kids. Especially the girls, but the boy may not have a great childhood either, if he doesn't measure up to his sick fuck of a father's toxic ideas about what boys and men should be like.

xmas.PNG.2e8bd1470f4eb06d6f8736d09cceeec4.PNG

That's pretty horrible. Even if the mother and girls were in on the "joke" it's not very funny.

I remember seeing this picture. It's creepy--it looks way too much like abused kidnapping victims. Too real, and makes me wonder what's really going on in that family.

This is awful. Nothing about Mom’s face says, “in on the joke.”  The girls look like they might not know what’s going on. Young man looks entirely too gleeful. And I hate interpreting photos. *shudder* 

I am especially perterbued by the minor children having this done to them.  If this were tweaked a little where all the children had done this to both of their parents, I might see a touch of humor and not so bad. (I am not inclined to ever find duct tape on the mouth hilarious.) The minor daughters can't properly consent to this garbage. 

Archived