IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 3: No Hugging, No Kissing till You Make Me Your Wife

VaSportsMom

On 9/8/2018 at 9:01 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

I predict an engagement in central park with a million photos to follow. 

One quarter of the photos will involve V for Victory signs and/or duck faces. And there will be several costume changes.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s a bikini top under that bathing suit cover. Even if she keeps that cover on, it will float up in the water. And it’s well above her knee. So far from the days of frumpers and swim sacks.

303E2637-1489-4A60-9DF1-E53167FAE4CC.jpeg

On 9/7/2018 at 8:21 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

I really want to do an engagement photo shoot that starts out with posing on train tracks and just escalates from there. Next shot would be us feeding hot dogs to a grizzly bear, then us frolicking in a minefield...

The last shot should be the two of you posing on a nuke and the caption  can be "on (mushroom) cloud 9!1!1!111!"

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s a bikini top under that bathing suit cover. Even if she keeps that cover on, it will float up in the water. And it’s well above her knee. So far from the days of frumpers and swim sacks.

303E2637-1489-4A60-9DF1-E53167FAE4CC.jpeg

I forget, were the Bates as strictly "no magic" as the Duggars were so vocal about in the past? 'cause if this were J'chelle's kid somebody would be majorly having a cow even without the bikini, haha

Carlin's gonna pull a Whitney/Alyssa as soon as the ink is dry on the marriage license, I can feel it. 

11 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I think Carlin will be engaged before Josie's wedding. If not, she will be unbearable. She was pretty Ott at Tori's wedding last year.

I could see her getting engaged at the reception. 

It would be exactly like her to get engaged at the reception!

On 8/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, Hisey said:

It's SOOO important that they homeschool but no one wants to actually do it. Gosh, they have those two cute little boys, they could be having so much fun teaching them the basics.

I bet they stop being fun after 15 or 16. Just sayin. I mean I love my kids and all... but.... just sayin. 

2 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

I bet they stop being fun after 15 or 16. Just sayin. I mean I love my kids and all... but.... just sayin. 

Well, that's true. There were things that were exciting and fun the first time around, but were more hum-drum with my second. Still, I think it's odd that they feel homeschooling is so crucial, then they have to search around for someone they can rope into doing it.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:48 PM, grandmadugger said:

If you have your masters you can teach. Masters are the ones who check the work of the apprentice and journeyman. That’s why it takes years to earn it in the trades. You have to have so much time in at the lower levels before you are even eligible to take the test. That’s why I was shocked that anyone with a masters license would still be doing physical labor. By that point you have put in your time doing the grunt work that you just make sure the young ones are doing it right. 

My husband was a master plumber in his country and it basically means he is really good and supervised others. He still had to do labor.

I’m sure Carlin will be engaged by the end of the year so she can have a cozy engagement shoot wrapped in a blanket together, a flowery spring wedding complete with showers and umbrella pics, and a perfectly timed pumpkin baby announcement in the fall (or Christmas present one if they don’t get a honeymoon baby).

13 hours ago, PurpleCats said:

I’m sure Carlin will be engaged by the end of the year so she can have a cozy engagement shoot wrapped in a blanket together, a flowery spring wedding complete with showers and umbrella pics, and a perfectly timed pumpkin baby announcement in the fall (or Christmas present one if they don’t get a honeymoon baby).

Oh brother I can’t even imagine those two as parents. I bet they will constantly be at someone else’s house so they can get them to watch the baby while they take selfies. 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh brother I can’t even imagine those two as parents. I bet they will constantly be at someone else’s house so they can get them to watch the baby while they take selfies. 

Remember when Jessa only posted selfies and we wondered what kind of mother she'd be? She really surprised us, didn't she. I hold out a little less hope for these two but you never know.:pb_lol:

So Carlin was in NYC but then went to the beach?  Funny, some of us had to go to class when we were in college...

45 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

So Carlin was in NYC but then went to the beach?  Funny, some of us had to go to class when we were in college...

Didn’t she transfer to Liberty’s online program? She could easily* access her classes and get studying done from anywhere with internet access if she has.

*Assuming Carlin is a good online learner and doesn't slack off of course. 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:32 AM, PurpleCats said:

If they can manage a spring/late winter wedding by March then for Christmas there may be images of their little newborn gift under the tree. That and family portraits of the Little Stewart family for I Love You Day, complete with new cousin babies from Josie, Whitney, Alyssa, Tori (2nd?), maybe Erin and hopefully even Michael. Plus Katie's boyfriend and a new "friend" for Trace, Nathan, or Lawson!

18 hours ago, freethemall said:

If they can manage a spring/late winter wedding by March then for Christmas there may be images of their little newborn gift under the tree. That and family portraits of the Little Stewart family for I Love You Day, complete with new cousin babies from Josie, Whitney, Alyssa, Tori (2nd?), maybe Erin and hopefully even Michael. Plus Katie's boyfriend and a new "friend" for Trace, Nathan, or Lawson!

I don't know. With the exception of Zach, those Bates boys can't get women. Even Fundie women.  They must be BAD. 

9 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I don't know. With the exception of Zach, those Bates boys can't get women. Even Fundie women.  They must be BAD. 

I’m not so sure. Look at the Duggars. The way they married is kind of similar to the Bates family. In each family, the oldest son married first. Then like 5 daughters in a row. The same thing basically has happened with the Bates family. When Josie gets married, it will be 5 in a row. For awhile there, we thought there was something wrong with the Duggar boys. Si had a failed courtship just like Nathan. But all the sudden the boys started pairing up. Now we have Joe, Si, and soon to be JD. The Bates family has always been slightly behind the Duggars in weddings. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trace or Nathan find someone new in the next year. 

Yeah, I don’t think the lack of Bates men weddings is due to them not being able to get women.   I think the men are just enjoying their freedom from responsibility and supporting a family.  

Here's the pic mentioned above. It is a weird shirt. It seems kinda like the flag is melting? I'm not really a flag person, but that seems almost like it could be disrespectful. Or maybe since the red stripes are meant to symbolize the blood of patriots (I think) they're showing that a bit more literally? Which is kinda morbid, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

Of course Evan is wearing an automatic weapon American flag shirt. 

Jesus.

Did I miss the part im the Bible where Jesus said dress in weapon themed clothing to spread my message of love.  WTF.

He used to bother me like a gnat; preening wannabe indistinguishable from the other Bateses guys. With this t-shirt he just jumped up to paper wasp status/level. Idiot.

Can we start calling Evan "Y'all Qaeda", because I mean, come on: young man who ascribes to a repressive, regressive belief system that treats women like property and advocates for violence against LGBT people, loves waving automatic weapons around, and acts like he's fighting for freedom but really he just wants a theocracy where he can do whatever he wants and everyone else is a slave, a fuck-hole, or target practice for him. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived