Pregnant

image.thumb.png.a6ee7e66c94f816fe8caaf6415d864b2.png

image.thumb.png.d16f401e029f13085d9198c9f2e6c30d.png

Recently Gave Birth 

image.thumb.png.468fd5394809a40ebbb5a38402cfd0e7.png

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annalise Metzger Jordan already announced a pregnancy. I believe she was married on Oct 20th. So she gets to be pregnant with her mom. Lisa is due in June and Annalise is due in August. 

Jonathan Demcak (fondly known to FJ-ers as John-Marie due to his past connection to the Maxwells) and his wife Tamra have a lovely new baby girl, per his public FB page. 

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah Washburn Mandarino is due with her first in July. 

Wow, she seems to have gotten pregnant right away. What is it with all those fundies and their fertility?

2 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Who is Hannah Mandarino?

Her maiden name is Hannah Washburn. Her family is messianic Jewish and her new husband only converted about a year or so ago. As a new convert, he's overly zealous and smug. You can read more about them on the radical femininity thread. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her maiden name is Hannah Washburn. Her family is messianic Jewish and her new husband only converted about a year or so ago. As a new convert, he's overly zealous and smug. You can read more about them on the radical femininity thread. 

Could i get a link to that thread?

There have been lots of oregnancy announcements this month. I feel like fundies really like to announce pregnancies around Christmas since it's a time of celebrating the birth of Jesus. I think we may see a couple more announcements this month. 

Jennifer (nee Wilkes) and Derrick Waller had second daughter (looks like 2-3 months old).  Source: Lenspiration blog.

Olivia Webster, John Webster sister-in-law, is expecting third. They have 2 daughters, however one is without a flower headband so I'm not sure ;D. Source: instagram.com/evangelinerenee

I'm pretty sure that there will be another announcement in Duggarland still in December or sometime at the beginning of the new year. And I also think that Whitney is pregnant @crazysnark. I said this based on Tori's wedding pic.

Muellers haven't announced anything yet...I put my bet on Mary, Kim and Julie and only the last one had a baby this year. Seems that @JermajestyDuggar wins  :my_biggrin:

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

Thank you @Bethella for updating the list!

I just realized that Monica Brown already has 6 (!!) children. She must have 6 under 7, right? It is just insane.

Yep, the oldest will turn 7 next month.

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Add Kendra Duggar... just released an article through us weekly.

yet another honeymoon baby + teen mom :my_cry:

Shit

6 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Jennifer (nee Wilkes) and Derrick Waller had second daughter (looks like 2-3 months old).  Source: Lenspiration blog.

I had found a baby registry listing a due date for October 14, but there was never any confirmation that it was that Jennifer Waller.

13 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I had found a baby registry listing a due date for October 14, but there was never any confirmation that it was that Jennifer Waller.

I saw that one too but had doubts. Would they ask for more stuff having a child already? But on the other hand the date suits. I have checked the blog once more, now on PC, and to be fair their daugther looks rather like a newborn not like a 2-3 months old baby as I suggested above.

Spoiler

171112-JAS-2007_Honey-Brook-Farm-Virginia-USA_Canon-EOS-7D-Mark-II-17-mm-1-60-sec-at-f-8.0-IS.jpg.7817ba0713a6f4e043b71f3f5c515999.jpg

15 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

I saw that one too but had doubts. Would they ask for more stuff having a child already? But on the other hand the date suits. I have checked the blog once more, now on PC, and to be fair their daugther looks rather like a newborn not like a 2-3 months old baby as I suggested above.

At this point I wouldn't put it past any fundy to grift for more things. Looking at the due date from the baby registry and the date of the blog post, she'd be about a month old which looks right for the picture to me.

22 hours ago, Bethella said:

Continuing on from 

Last Updated: 17 December 2017

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.3bd06ede81b2d858b42821c86679752e.pngimage.thumb.png.232195c5f2939409b62361cb06e90416.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.481ebf69c11121e4ef503e030682b0ba.png

Just saw from John Shraders FB that in a post that Baby Shrader is a Boy

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess is that at least one Bontrager bride will announce a pregnancy this month. 

I'll eat my hat if one or more of the Bontrager brides aren't pregnant, but I think they'll probably wait until after Chelsy's wedding to announce it. Chelsy waited until at least a couple of weeks after the triple wedding weekend to announce her engagement, even though she got engaged beforehand, so I imagine they'll probably return the favour. 

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

I'll eat my hat if one or more of the Bontrager brides aren't pregnant, but I think they'll probably wait until after Chelsy's wedding to announce it. Chelsy waited until at least a couple of weeks after the triple wedding weekend to announce her engagement, even though she got engaged beforehand, so I imagine they'll probably return the favour. 

Good point. They aren't like the Duggars stealing thunder left and right. But I will say the timing for a Christmas announcement would've perfect if one of them got pregnant right away. Because they would almost be to the second trimester and many people seem to wait that long these days. Well I guess fundies are different. Some announce at like a month pregnant!

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Some announce at like a month pregnant!

Yup.. Courtney Rogers announced her 9th pregnancy the 27th of September and later said her baby is due the first part of June. She is the literal embodiment of announcing as soon as the pee stick dries 

16 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yup.. Courtney Rogers announced her 9th pregnancy the 27th of September and later said her baby is due the first part of June. She is the literal embodiment of announcing as soon as the pee stick dries 

It's funny because I know very early on I'm pregnant. 3.5 weeks both times. But I didn't announce on FB until much later. Like 11 and 12 weeks I think. After I had ultrasounds saying everything was ok. 

Lisa Metzger announced her pregnancy very early and then announced her daughter's pregnancy on December 4th of this year although she isn't due until August! 

On 12/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, 19dageld said:

Just saw from John Shraders FB that in a post that Baby Shrader is a Boy

I'm not seeing any posts about the baby being born. Are you sure it was referring to the current pregnancy or are they private posts?

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

I'm not seeing any posts about the baby being born. Are you sure it was referring to the current pregnancy or are they private posts?

the baby isnt born yet. A person said "I hope for a safe delivery of your new baby boy"

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived