IGNORED

Omarosa: Yet Another Ridiculous Member of The Circus

GreyhoundFan

Sorry Lara, I will never believe that you and Omarosa were close friends:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is she seriously going to release one tape every other day until Christmas?

It's The Advent Calendar from Hell!

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is she seriously going to release one tape every other day until Christmas?

Part if me really hopes so... but I suspect they'll dry up shortly after the book comes out.

She can just release a tape until the election and that will be fine with me. Someone is eventually going to release the tape of him calling his son the r word and using the n word. 

After a brief respite because of the Brennan stuff, she's back in the news.
You've got to hand it to her, girl knows how to grab attention and get the focus back on her again.

Omarosa has secretly recorded video as well as audio

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman reportedly has video tapes, text messages and other forms of documentation from her time in the Trump administration in addition to the audio recordings she's been releasing in promotion of her tell-all memoir "Unhinged."

The Associated Press, citing a source with direct knowledge about the recordings, reported Friday that Manigault Newman is also planning on selectively releasing some of the videos, emails and texts.

The New York Times had reported Thursday that the former aide may have up 200 tapes with information on the president and people in his inner circles.

Multiple Trump aides are reportedly concerned that they will appear on the tapes.

Manigault Newman has been releasing the tapes as she promotes her new book, “Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House.”

In the book, she alleges that a tape exists of Trump using the n-word during tapings of his reality show “The Apprentice,” on which she was a contestant.

She has since claimed that she has heard the tape herself, and released a recording this week of Trump campaign staffers in 2016 discussing the potential fallout of the tape’s release.

Manigault Newman also released a recording on Thursday of Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, offering the former White House official a job on the president’s reelection campaign, after Manigualt Newman was fired late last year.

Lara Trump can be heard on the recording offering Manigault Newman $15,000 a month for the campaign job.

Lara Trump hit back after the former aide released the tape, saying she hoped “it’s all worth it for you, Omarosa, because some things you just can’t put a price on." 

President Trump has attacked the former staffer himself as well, calling her a "dog" and a "lowlife."

If she releases more tapes and video's you can bet Bruce Ohr will be next to lose his security clearance.

I've never liked Omarosa, however, she's a strong lady and clearly not afraid of much.  She learned a lot of what she knows from Trump and she plays down and dirty like he does, which is why I think she scares him. 

His usual dismissal and name calling usually has people backing down, but I don't think she will and I think what she could potentially have on tape scares the crap out them all.

Oh my! Today is a big news day, isn't it? 

Dang, I won't be able to see it in real time... 

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

Omarosa is dropping a new tape today.

Because it's a slow news day.

Jinx @AmazonGrace

Okay nobody is gonna lose any sleep over this tape but if Omarosa videoed openly in AF1 they have only themselves to blame if they dropped the N-word in her hearing or something.

I see I posted the wrong link yesterday, this is the one I was trying to post.

And I misspoke, it probably wasn't the Air Force One, since he wasn't president yet.

Anyway  it looks like Cohen knew Omarosa was recording.

*chuckles*

Omarosa's eagerness to get revenge against Trump reminded me of an old department store commercial:

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Lordy there are tapes

Of everything 

I was wondering if someone had raised enough money to pay her off because she was quiet all last week. I'm very glad to be wrong!

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I was wondering if someone had raised enough money to pay her off because she was quiet all last week. I'm very glad to be wrong!

I think it more likely that although she made tapes of everything she was part of, she hasn't captured anything of real substance. I don't think her WH role amounted to much, so she probably wasn't part of important meetings. She was the token black person after all, and a woman too boot, so I'm willing to bet she was kept very much on the sidelines.

Yeah, everybody was sort of, "Omarosa? Yeah we have no idea what she's really doing here". She was arranging her wedding and things like that. But I guess sometimes that sort of person might hang around conversations and catch a lot of things unnoticed, if she's motivated to record people.

I'm thinking if she has any shocking tapes they're probably from the Priebus era, I think Kelly cut her direct access to Trump quite a bit.

More Omarosa tapes. Not sure I'd characterise this as mocking the victims of the Niger attack, precisely, it's just Trump rambling and straying from the economy to Isis to Hillary and Russia. He can't focus on anything. 

Not really sure this needs a clearance either, Trump doesn't sound like a president sharing classified facts, more like a senile uncle discussing things he overheard on the radio and half understood. 

This man is dumb. 

This would give Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell another opportunity to practice their "concerned" faces:

Archived