IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

Nah.  John's just a liar.  He wants attention, he wants to be admired, and thought of as a Godly man with the wisdom that only a super special close relationship with God can provide.  Don't you understand?  John Schrader is the closest thing you'll ever see to pure Holiness on Earth.  We should all be honored to have him walk amongst us.

He's also a lazy, hypocrital asshole, but he's got reasons for that.  It's hard to be so damned holy when he's surrounded by heathens that can't understand how great he is.  Satan is always attacking him, because Satan only goes after the men who are as wonderful as he is.  

Don't you feel bad for him?  You should.  Pray for him.  Shower him with kind thoughts.  Remind him he's doing God's Work, and give him strength.  Send money.  Lot's of money.  Being God's Gift to Mankind isn't easy or cheap.  Stick a crowbar in your wallet and GIVE.

I can't imagine what kind of mental gymnastics Esther has to go through to live with him.  There's got to be a corner of her mind that's sobbing in quiet despair.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Africa is an Animistic culture.

Screw you, John, "Africa" isn't a culture. There are literally thousands of cultures there. Not all of them are animistic. Maybe the first step in learning how to approach this "problem" is getting your head out of your own, Eurocentric ass. 

Someone needs to get John this book

51-xmewqRbL.jpg

It discusses the various countries and cultures in Africa. 

[mention=19562]amandaaries[/mention] is strange that I love looking at people's book cases? I just love the look of shelves full of books.

If you are then so am I. Whenever I visit people, I immediately head to the nearest book shelf. I lie and tell them it's because you learn a lot about a person by the type of books they have, but in reality it's because I like books better than people.

So how does John boy know that africa is animanistic? Who made him God and told him that every living doesn't have a soul.

John now talks for God! John is completely mad and needs to disappear ASAP 

What good is he actually doing in Zambia?  I haven't seen any evidence that he has helped in any way. Saving 2 souls? Did he really? He and his family actually seem to be taking from Zambia. Taking resources that might have benefited someone willing to roll up their sleeves and dig in and help.

If someone gets him that book, what would his count be? 123?

How many bibles did he have shipped to him recently? Could he be counting those?

Also, there are 66 books in the bible. So if he has a 100 bibles in storage, he has at least 6600 books.

Right now I have 8616 coins in my collection.  If John really has 7000 books I have him beat there.

13 hours ago, Ali said:

How many bibles did he have shipped to him recently? Could he be counting those?

I was wondering if he was including the shipping container full of Bibles, but that interview seems like it was from before they went to *~Sub-Saharan Africa ~*.

11 minutes ago, bertnee said:

I was wondering if he was including the shipping container full of Bibles, but that interview seems like it was from before they went to *~Sub-Saharan Africa ~*.

Yes, it was back when he was a pastor. Not only is he claiming to own around 7,000 book, he is also claiming HALF of those are about KJV only. John was just straight up lying. Even 7,000 pamphlets would take up a heck of a lot of room. 

21 hours ago, Trynn said:

I like books better than people.

<<< My userpic agrees with you. :pb_lol:

We have 156 board feet of bookshelves just in our living room. We double shelve. That is 3500 inches of book space. If each book is 2 inches, which they sure aren't we have 1750 books just in our living room. 

For the past month on FB I've been posting reading and gardening quotes, using photos of our book shelves. Dear rufus we have a LOT of books.

These are just a very few.

image.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg

On 6/23/2017 at 7:23 PM, Loveday said:

When bookshelves are in the background on a television show, I'm so busy trying to read the titles that I lose track of the show's plot.  :pb_lol:

This is why we can know that John doesn't have that many books -- we'd see them nonstop!  People always comment about my mom's place, and our best estimates don't give her 7,000 books. They would be EVERYWHERE -- stacked up in the children's rooms, in the bedroom/s, in the living room... They would be so prevalent that we would have to mention them in the pictures because they would always be there.   We've seen his kids compete for the cleanest room; they don't have many possessions and definitely don't have tons of books.

@BlackberryGirl you have the Great Books collection! It's insane to see how much room books take up.  It's also incredible that John claimed that 3,000-3,500 of those were about KJV issues.  He's absurd.

19 hours ago, Inky said:

What good is he actually doing in Zambia?  I haven't seen any evidence that he has helped in any way. Saving 2 souls? Did he really? He and his family actually seem to be taking from Zambia. Taking resources that might have benefited someone willing to roll up their sleeves and dig in and help.

Well he has helped himself a lot! 

@BlackberryGirl beautiful shelves! I miss not having an encyclopedia set, I loved to browse through them as a kid, and Atlases. Thanks for posting.

The first picture is just  part of the big living room wall..its 8 x 8. I built it myself before we moved in.. The other 2 pictures are parts of 2 walls in the study.  We call our decorating style "shabby professor."  

The Great Books set were BlackberryBoy's college graduation gift to himself. I love that just about any book that we hear mentioned, BlackberryBoy can point to it, or identify it by shelf and room. 

I can't imagine not having a house full of books.  And thanks so much to Coconut Flan  for saving space in my post!

Maybe he's talking about books on a Kindle? I can't stand the things (I can only do physical books, for whatever weird reason), so I don't know what sort of storage capacity those things have. That said, owning seven thousand books is dramatically different from reading seven thousand books. 

@ViolaSebastian, I have a Kindle Voyage with 4 GB of memory. An average length book is about 600 KB, so that would give me space for 6,666.66666... books. So, in theory, it could be done. I don't know anyone who has. My husband reads all the time and has a couple hundred on his. 

It is in the realm of possibility that he has 6,000 kindle books, but I think that is as likely as Donald Trump having all the best words. 

John is back to saying he isn't going to help the church he started do shit because he doesn't want them to be dependent on him. 

The church will build the walls themselves so that they will have investment and ownership. Because we are starting here with nothing, I felt liberty from the Lord to put up the awning/roof, but in this work going forward and future church plants, it's imperative and an integral part of our missions philosophy that the people build their own faith by proving God in land, buildings, etc. We will provide training and Biblical materials such as tracts, discipleship materials, etc. This is what has happened in Mulamba. God provided the land, the material for the Bush Building for the church to meet in, and they are making their own improvements. It's a blessing to see!

No wonder he can't keep converts. He hoards money and possessions for himself and condemning anyone who dares to ask him for help. 

I picture John sitting in a camp chair, wearing safari clothes and a pith helmet, under a canopy being held by two of his kids, while a third fans him with a big palm leaf, and a fourth kneels in front of him with a tray of food.

John has kids, and a wife, you say? You never would have thought it, all he talks about is himself. Even on the post where his whole family got the flu-obviously we are more concerned for how it will affect very heavily pregnant Esther, or tiny little one year old Isaiah, but its not like they are John, are they, so they don't get a mention.

He's a joke isn't he. Never seen a more self centred prick  #prayforjohnshealth FFS as @ILoveJellybeanssaid his wife is pregnant, he has young babies but no, he's concerned about his own health. 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John is back to saying he isn't going to help the church he started do shit because he doesn't want them to be dependent on him. 

The church will build the walls themselves so that they will have investment and ownership. Because we are starting here with nothing, I felt liberty from the Lord to put up the awning/roof, but in this work going forward and future church plants, it's imperative and an integral part of our missions philosophy that the people build their own faith by proving God in land, buildings, etc. We will provide training and Biblical materials such as tracts, discipleship materials, etc. This is what has happened in Mulamba. God provided the land, the material for the Bush Building for the church to meet in, and they are making their own improvements. It's a blessing to see!

:pb_rollseyes: Or maybe the church members in Mulamba had to provide their own church structure because John never had any intention of spending significant time there. If the structure is not going to benefit John, it's not worth his resources. 

I don't think john understands what church planting is. Our church started a mission a few miles from us way back in the day when some people couldn't travel far. So we built the church as a mission, supported it for years until they got into their feet. That's how you plant a church. Eventually they become independent, but it takes a while. Sometimes a long while.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived