IGNORED

Who gets voted off the Island first?

JMO

I really hope the democrats latch onto this and don't let go. Where there's smoke there's fire. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaand while actual, honest-to-goodness breaking news is happening, CNN and MSNBC are reporting it.  FoxNews is rerunning their evening shows, and putting the Flynn information in with other stuff in the feed along the bottom of the screen.  So I guess it's not breaking news to them.

Wow! Trump did exactly as he said! He drained the swamp. What he failed to mention was that he was replacing the naturally occurring swamp with a toxic nuclear waste dump. Guess that toxic nuclear waste dump will continue to be added to. 

(Sarcasm font from first two sentences now turned off.)

One down, lots to go...

I don't know anything about Kellogg, the "temp" replacement. However, one of the people in consideration for the permanent position is Petraeus. Um, The Repubs screeched about Hillary's email, and Petraeus gave lots of info to his girlfriend.

I bet either Rancid Penis or Spicey will be next.

Everybody wants to know who knew what and when:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-pressure-michael-flynn-russia-links-kremlin-explain-national-security-advisor-a7579961.html

Donald Trump is under growing pressure to explain what he knew about his ousted national security advisor’s dealing with Russia, as concerns grew his administration had sat on potentially damaging details for up to a month.

(...)

As Democrats demanded an inquiry into the links with Russia, of not just Mr Flynn but the entire Trump senior team, it became clear that Mr Flynn’s departure would not draw a line under the issue.

(...)

“The million dollar question is who knew what and when,” Professor Jeanne Zaino of Iona College, told The Independent. “Did the president know, and other than the president, who else knew, and sat on information for a month that the national security advisor was open to Russia?”

We're not even a month into this presidency... Has there ever been a more controversial one so fast in the whole of American history?

I don't think so.

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

One down, lots to go...

I don't know anything about Kellogg, the "temp" replacement. However, one of the people in consideration for the permanent position is Petraeus. Um, The Repubs screeched about Hillary's email, and Petraeus gave lots of info to his girlfriend.

I bet either Rancid Penis or Spicey will be next.

Awww not Spicey. If Spicey goes no more Melissa McCarthy on SNL. 

6 minutes ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

I know, right?  And that would be tragic.  The genius of the motorized lectern must be kept alive, plus the box of props. Moose Lamb must never die.  And the GI Joe TSA inspector and Barbies?  Please, Sean, be strong. 

1 hour ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Oh, she could still do Spicey. Spicey will have to adjust to "real" life...

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, she could still do Spicey. Spicey will have to adjust to "real" life...

Spicey as a patient in the emergency room.  Spicey being audited by the IRS (!).  Spicey at a parent-teacher conference.  The possibilities are endless.

9 hours ago, Childless said:

Obama went 8 years without a scandal.  Trump couldn't even last a month.  What the hell were Republicans thinking?

They've been overrun with Facebook news commenters. 

Also Hillary's emails. 

10 hours ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

They've been overrun with Facebook news commenters. 

Also Hillary's emails. 

Don't forget Benghazi, the Republicans certainly never will. Oh, and that Obama is a foreign-born Muslim, his wife is an ape, and Hillary is literally the devil. At least that's what the rabid folks who believe Breitbart and Alex Jones. The Republicans wooed and won that group of crazies.

17 hours ago, JMarie said:

Spicey as a patient in the emergency room.  Spicey being audited by the IRS (!).  Spicey at a parent-teacher conference.  The possibilities are endless.

I call Spicey next to go. But, then Fox should hire him as a talking head, so we can still have Melissa McCarthy.

@GreyhoundFanMy Breitbart reading neighbour actually believes that Michelle Obama is really a man, and Malia and Natasha were secretly adopted - obviously the plot was years in the making to cover Barack's real orientation! He's offered to show me photos to prove it! :confused2:

And this is in Thailand, not the American heartland, and he is an educated man who had a highly responsible job before he retired.....he's British, by the way.

1 hour ago, sawasdee said:

@GreyhoundFanMy Breitbart reading neighbour actually believes that Michelle Obama is really a man, and Malia and Natasha were secretly adopted - obviously the plot was years in the making to cover Barack's real orientation! He's offered to show me photos to prove it! :confused2:

And this is in Thailand, not the American heartland, and he is an educated man who had a highly responsible job before he retired.....he's British, by the way.

Seriously?!?!?!  Malia looks exactly like her dad.  How can anyone not see that?

48 minutes ago, Childless said:

Seriously?!?!?!  Malia looks exactly like her dad.  How can anyone not see that?

You didn't read about the secret plastic surgery that was performed in Kenya? The surgery that the "lying liberal media" didn't report? I'm assuming that's the kind of crap Breitbart and Alex Jones would come up with. (#alternativefacts).

Andrew Puzder just withdrew his name.  Does he count as being voted off the island if he was never officially on the island?

@JMarie they definitely counts.  He was booked on a cruise to the island and when land was sighted he turned and screamed "No!!, I can't do it!! You can't make me go there!"

I'm also really grateful he withdrew his name.  He's a pig.  

Why is Trump saying how wonderful Flynn was and blaming the "unfair" press for the Flynn debacle, if Trump had asked Flynn to resign?  How wonderful could he have been?

12 hours ago, JMarie said:

Why is Trump saying how wonderful Flynn was and blaming the "unfair" press for the Flynn debacle, if Trump had asked Flynn to resign?  How wonderful could he have been?

This is why I think Trump knew the whole time.  Whether or not he realized the seriousness of what Flynn did is debatable since he's an idiot who knows zilch about the government and is to lazy to learn, but he definitely knew after the fact and kept it hushed up.  He blames the media for forcing him to ask for Flynn's resignation.  I don't think Lord Dampnuts gives a flying fuck about Flynn or the craptastic job he did, he's just mad because this whole debacle makes him look incompetent.  If there's one thing Dampnuts hates above all else, it's looking less than spectacular.  He doesn't care if he does a good job or is effective, he just cares that others perceive him that way.  Appearance is all that matters to him.

Welllll... it looks like Conjob might be next:

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/kellyanne-conways-husband-represented-firm-accused-of-russia-bribe/news-story/47013cd6921d1d537b3458716bc9a9eb

A connection has been made between her husband and bribing Russia... 

TRUMP aide Kellyanne Conway’s husband George recently represented a corporation accused of bribing Russian officials, it has been reported.

(If true, this whole Russian connection is really... something)

Wow, Conjob and spouse with ties to Russia? This just gets crazier by the day but not surprised. I cannot stand her and would love to see her no longer on my tv.

Archived