IGNORED

WOW these clips- Michelle is confused how family works-etc

homeschoolmomma1

I am very shocked by these videos on TLC.

The one for father's Day- James said, "if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be on this Camera right nowhttp://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/19-kids-and-counting Also LOTS of talk about having a birthday party and sometimes he takes them out when it is not their birthday - way to go Jim Bob! Noone has a clue why Josh is a good dad :lol: - oh wait cuz he provided for his family (no Jana in video)

The giving advice video http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/19-kids-and-counting-season-5-webisodes/ Michelle says you will have a lot of cousins- well aunts and uncles actually but they are like cousins--- Ummm how does THAT work?

Enjoy and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the fathers out there :)

Josh is a good dad because...ummm....ummm...ummm...

If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all, I guess.

Best part of my day right there, not that I actually think Josh is a bad father, it was just quite hilarious.

LOL LOL and LOL = "Josh is a good dad.... because he is a good dad."

Also, Hannie, how pretty is she getting :)

Also, Hannie, how pretty is she getting :)

I thought Jill looked really pretty too. A little volumizing product (NOT a crunchy perm) and/or some styling would do wonders for her hair.

Jill has definitely grown into the Duggar teeth. They don't look so out of place. If only she would tone down on the eyeliner/her countenance, though...

Poor Jinger is in that awkward phase a little late... the braces don't help.

Wow, okay. I believe Michelle relates to her own children (the littles especially) as grandchildren, and by that logic, that would indeed make them cousins!

Okay, what the HELL is up with Michelle's hair!? It just looks...odd. With poufs on both sides and it looks like there's another pouf in the back--WTF?

Also, I don't know much about babies, but to me, it does look like Josie's not a "normal" baby. I believe she does have health and/or developmental issues they're not talking about.

I couldn't tell that was Josiah! He's changed so much! The 2 links play the same video when I click on them. Hmph. I need a pout smilie.

Wow, Jill looks great...is someone looking to court soon, I wonder?

I feel like Jinger is trying to pull off some sort of dark/goth look and it just aint working.

I think Michelle is saying that because of the age difference, the new baby's aunts and uncles will be treated more like cousins. It could have been said better, though.

Jordyn is ridiculously adorable.

ETA: Jennifer was wearing pants!

WHAT? I need to re-watch... also thought it was strange that they didn't interview her too like Jordyn and Josie? Things that make you go hmmm...

Also poor Jordyn is still wandering around looking lost in her own home. I guess some solitude isn't so bad with that size family. Better than JoyAnna (Bolivia) having to resort to getting in the dryer for some alone time (see: Kid Farm) :D

Archived