IGNORED

Fundies Disguise Themselves as Gay Pothead Zombies to Hand Out Anti-Gay Pamphlets at Toronto Pride

IWriteFeministStuff

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/07/christians-pose-gay-pothead-zombies-spread-hate-toronto-pride/

I usually go to the Toronto Pride parade, but I wasn't able to this year, so I didn't get to see this personally (I kind of wish I had though). Misrepresenting yourselves to spread homophobic and transphobic bile - so Christian!

I saw something similar-ish at the Twin Cities Pride. Protesters this year were generally kept far away from us this year, since security was really tight and after Orlando, emotions were running high.

But, one guy had managed to get in, and was handing out tracts and anti-gay pamphlets. Here's the thing though. He was in an electric wheelchair. I am cynically thinking that his church decided he would be the one to go into the festival itself, since his disability would probably make the (on edge and pissed off) community from hurting him if things went south.

For people who put so much effort into hate, they couldn't have taken five minutes to edit the pamphlet? 

What a bunch of jerks. Wish can say I'm surprised, but it seems about the level of crap that can be expected from these kind of 'christians'. I guess they missed the whole judge not bit...

Archived