IGNORED

Anyone heard of this family of 10? Gotreaux Farms

Geechee Girl

Brian and Dawn Gortreaux, and their 10 adopted children were featured in a segment of PBS's "The Victory Garden." They captured by eye because all the girls were farming in ankle-length skirts. Dawn also said some buzzwords like "mindful" and "purposeful." With Google tactics, :google-tactics: I found: http://www.gofamilyfarms.com/ but there's no fundy-speak and all the children are in their teens now. My suspicion was confirmed that they are faith-based: https://www.cspotlight.com/gotreaux-family-farms/. I'm hitting a wall on FB because I don't have an account. I'm curious if this family has any associations with the fundy or evangelical teachings.

They seem to be hard workers,  I'll give them that. 

Imagine the Duggarettes farming or butchering...:roll:

Looking at there facebook page the pictures the post are mainly about eggs and vegetables. There are a few with the whole family in them. They look like a typical christian family to me only with a lot of kids :my_huh: Can't make up if they are fundie or not

I'm not sure.  There's at least one picture of the family with one of the girls in tight jeans, they do mostly seem to wear skirts for farm work though.  They did a color run and the girls were wearing tights under dove-shorts, but I do that occasionally, especially if I'm running through the woods. The mom's fb pictures aren't locked down, Dawn Gotreaux.  They seem happy as a family (of course, fb can lie) the parents are affectionate with each other and the kids. They're christian but not the in your face, holier than thou type.

Mr. Gotreaux is cute. 

Archived