IGNORED

sneak peak at Duggars new addition on Today

Bookworm89

I watched it and I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

The whole family is together and Josh saying "another precious addition" and trying several times to not say his son's name :roll: "Michael" is referred to as Makynzie (sp?) little brother and talks to her as if she will answer back.

Anna looks uncomfortable, but I don't blame her, she just gave birth a few days ago and now is up running because smuggers wants the t.v. coverage. I know when my sister gave birth at home with my 2nd nephew she stayed home for almost a week and I had to wash my hands and wear a clean shirt to not expose him to too many germs ( they only had 5 guest the first 2 weeks). She said she didn't want to walk far (like down the hall) for the first 2-3 days let alone travel outside the home.

It's early morning so if this makes no sense it because I am writing as I am almost falling asleep.

today.msnbc.msn.com /id/26184891/vp/43450233#43450233

Wow, I think even my milk came in with that poor little baby's hunger cry. Poor little man and poor Anna. You could tell she is in a lot of pain from giving birth and extra with her baby trying his best to get to his breakfast. I could see the pain written all over her poor face and it was growing with every passing second. I hope they let her rest and have alone time with Michael and Mack. I also hope that someone has given this girl some pain killers that are safe to use while nursing, she looks like she is in real pain.

Just out of interest, she'd be about day 3 right? Just at the point where she's crashing down off here happy-hormone high? Which genius thought that national television would be appropriate at this point?

Good Gandhi woman, lock the door and go back to bed with your baby for a week. Take a few boxes of tissues and cry as much as you damn well want. And tell your MIL that you'll swap your husband for one of your SILs (since he's probably more trouble than he's worth at this stage and looking after one PP mama would probably be like a holiday for the older girls).

Josh is balding and getting fatter by the day. We should pass wagers on his weight gain with baby no. 3.

LOL why does the anchor keep calling Anna "Ah-na"?

Also, damn are those Duggar genes strong - Mack is the spitting image of her aunts and uncles.

Wow, I can totally understand why Smuggar would sell out his family with absolutely no regard for Anna's pain, but why would Today do something so despicable? Journalists should know better.

Wow, I can totally understand why Smuggar would sell out his family with absolutely no regard for Anna's pain, but why would Today do something so despicable? Journalists should know better.

We haven't had real journalists on television for a looong time. It's all about rating and product placement. A lesson the dug gars learned well.

Sorry, but I put journalists on a par with used car salesmen... today's journalists anyway... Hey, no wonder they like the Smuggars so much!

Poor Anna!

Yeah, where is Jana? I was thinking, maybe she's really sick. But I could see them making her still appear on TV even being ill. They never do appearances without every single kid. Hmmmmm

Was there a discussion about her being sick? Could they have sent her off to court?

Josh is right, it is about the amount of time and effort you put into your kids... Someone you can't do when you have 500!

LOL why does the anchor keep calling Anna "Ah-na"?

Someone in the control room (or whatever it's called) must have whispered the corrected pronunciation into his earpiece because by the end of the interview, he was pronouncing Anna's name the way she pronounces it.

How does she pronounce Anna?

How does she pronounce Anna?

She pronounces it An-nah, as opposed to Ahh-nah. Don't know why the anchor was pronouncing it Ahh-nah. Surely, w/ all the times the Duggars have been on the Today show, they know she pronounces it as An-nah.

She pronounces it An-nah, as opposed to Ahh-nah. Don't know why the anchor was pronouncing it Ahh-nah. Surely, w/ all the times the Duggars have been on the Today show, they know she pronounces it as An-nah.

Thanks. I'm in the UK so I'm spared these TV appearances.

Jana and Josie were missing, as far as I could tell. Unless that baby with the stupid hair piece in front was Josie. The last time I watched the Duggars, Jordan was a baby and wearing that thing, so I guess a lot of time has passed. Watching that interview made me so mad. Anna is clearly exhausted and in pain and Josh is a gross disgusting sorry excuse for a husband. I thought filming Josie's birth and subsequent medical problems (including last week's seizure) was the lowest this family could sink, but apparently now we pull newborns and nursing mothers straight from the birthing pool and plop them on national television. Seriously, next time Smuggar should just set the birthing pool up in the Today show audience and go at it. They are disgusting

GAG!

TLC just aired a coming attraction plugging their "exclusive baby naming". UGH. That means they probably paid for the rights. Ya heard it here first people... the name is Michael James...

Archived