IGNORED

This is Life w Lisa Ling don't miss tomorrow night

countressrascal

Lisa will be interviewing son and daughter of Warren Jeff who he sexually abused plus a number of other people have left FLDS. CNN 9pm EST

Does anyone know if it will be on demand? I don't get home from class until 930 (and we don't have dvr).

Does anyone know if it will be on demand? I don't get home from class until 930 (and we don't have dvr).

I see that "season 2 first look" is on demand so I assume so

I'm only 1/4 through, and this is hard to watch.

It's shocking that AZ and Utah did jack shit, and it took Texas years later to bring this fuck down. My heart is breaking. This is so sad.

I'm watching it on youtube. The sound is a little odd. Lisa sounds like she has bass in her voice, but it's totally understandable.

I'm watching it on youtube. The sound is a little odd. Lisa sounds like she has bass in her voice, but it's totally understandable.

Same here. Her voice is much deeper than usual. I mean, it sounds like her, but almost as if someone is doing an impression of her.

I like Lisa, she's a little like the US version of Louis Theroux.

I'm surprised I can watch it. Usually stuff like this is blocked to us (Australia), so either we just don't watch it at all until it comes on here...eventually, or you be tricky to fool the geo-blocking. :shifty-kitty:

I watched it in a Facebook group I just joined that discusses sister wives. If you're interested, you can PM me. It's in the native FB player so you'll have to join the group and scroll down to watch, but I can send you the link.

In the YouTube video I found, the voices had been altered to make every voice sound deeper. I watched the preview and Lissa did not sound like that.

PS I grew up watching Lissa on Channel one news. It was a news program for teens. We had it in middle school and high school. It was part of home room.

We had that too! She clearly cares about social issues. I'm glad she's stuck with it all these years.

Archived