IGNORED

did god cause the Texas flooding?cause the duggers lied?

doggie

there it is out it had to be said. i wanted to beat the idiots that say gays caused it. it has to be caused by duggers disappointing god.

It's because Jesus is weeping for them and JimBoob is hiding in AK buiding an Ark... just in case.

It's because Jesus is weeping for them and JimBoob is hiding in AK buiding an Ark... just in case.

how dare you one up me. :o :pink-shock: :cracking-up:

AK is Alaska. AR is Arkansas.

With a thread title like this, I thought Pat Robertson was spouting off again. :lol:

With a thread title like this, I thought Pat Robertson was spouting off again. :lol:

I had to beat him to it.

I was under the impression that the liberal media's reaction to Josh's "young teenage mistakes" caused the flooding.

It's because Blue Bell is out of stock. We need the rain otherwise all of the newcomers to Texas (and old comers like DPIAT) would melt otherwise.

he was trying to purify Arkansas but mother nature felt empathy and pushed the storm west

I could see him saying that, too, which makes it even funnier.

But if you asked Jim Bob he would tell you that God caused the flooding in Texas because TLC pulled their show from the network. I like to think that God didn't cause the flooding in TX but rather Michelle hysterically crying about not having a platform to tell her mowing the lawn in a bikini story did it.

I'll have you know I gave money to gay equality in marriage, so I totally did NOT deserve to be flooded! :lol:

Seriously though, I live a number of miles south of Houston in a different county. A lot of the structures and waterways in Houston are much older compared to where I live, and were not built to deal with the level of water drainage that the flooding caused. There just wasn't anywhere for most of the water to go. My smaller town's government planned for this when it extended its boundaries and installed more pipes, dug ditches, etc. The result is that even when we get hurricanes now, we're almost never flooded, and even then only briefly.

Archived