IGNORED

Jessa Duggar-Seewald Is Pregnant - Part 2

Coconut Flan

Maybe or he might have turned Ben into his errand boy...Yes, he has 8 other boys that could be doing his grunt work, but JB is not really known for common sense. You notice that Ben's (or really any of them) job has never been verbally acknowledged as TLC reality TV star.

I still shake my head about how the Duggars have spoken about being anti-TV, yet they've earned a nice income from being on TV.

Fraud, all a fraud.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa IS a bitch but pointing this out in the context of 'not smiling while making a pregnant selfie' does not seem right to me. She is a bitch for being bigoted, close-minded and intolerant, though.

As far as the bump pic goes, I have to make a very conscious effort to smile in pictures like that. I have the WORST resting bitches face. I don't judge others for having the same problem. The struggle is real. :cry2:

Maybe or he might have turned Ben into his errand boy...Yes, he has 8 other boys that could be doing his grunt work, but JB is not really known for common sense. You notice that Ben's (or really any of them) job has never been verbally acknowledged as TLC reality TV star.

I still shake my head about how the Duggars have spoken about being anti-TV, yet they've earned a nice income from being on TV.

Fraud, all a fraud.

True. Bin's "TV job" working for Boob might have actually materialised.

As far as the bump pic goes, I have to make a very conscious effort to smile in pictures like that. I have the WORST resting bitches face. I don't judge others for having the same problem. The struggle is real. :cry2:

It really is!

Naturally RBFs take heart...those of us with a naturally smiling face are always perceived as being open and approachable.

If I could list the things strangers have asked of me.

Like the really large, older lady sitting in the window seat of the plane who asked me (I was in the aisle seat) if I could help her put on her seat belt....I.kid.you.not. Worst part, I did it.

Naturally RBFs take heart...those of us with a naturally smiling face are always perceived as being open and approachable.

Like the really large, older lady sitting in the window seat of the plane who asked me (I was in the aisle seat) if I could help her put on her seat belt....I.kid.you.not. Worst part, I did it.

I have the same problem. I have resting smiley face. People will say to me "What you are smiling about" and I'm like "I'm smiling?" I get approached by people all the time for dumb sh*t. LOL But some people who really need help also feel comfortable for asking me to help them and I'm okay with that, I'm usually glad to help. I too would have helped the lady on with her seatbelt.

So trust me.. Resting smiley face... the struggle is also real.

They probably hoard bronzer like I do TP- you never want to run out!!

Cause if she goes any more bronze she'll go incognito. Girl is like three bottles away from freedom!

Cause if she goes any more bronze she'll go incognito. Girl is like three bottles away from freedom!

:lol:

Me too! I hate it so bad when someone (always a man) comes up to me and says "smile!" or tells me not to look so down. It's none of their business how I look or when I smile! Nobody would dare say that to a strange man, but they have no problem coming up to a woman and telling her to smile. :aaarggh:

I have the same problem. I have resting smiley face. People will say to me "What you are smiling about" and I'm like "I'm smiling?" I get approached by people all the time for dumb sh*t. LOL But some people who really need help also feel comfortable for asking me to help them and I'm okay with that, I'm usually glad to help. I too would have helped the lady on with her seatbelt.

MY kids both said to me, "mom, that's what the attendant and call light are for. It's not your job."

I have rbf but for some reason people still always come to me. I've been told I'm really approachable but omg no, I hate talking to people.

I have rbf but for some reason people still always come to me. I've been told I'm really approachable but omg no, I hate talking to people.

I get this too. I always think of Bill Hicks when it happens.

"“It takes more energy to frown than it does to smile.â€

Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?"

Well, it's official. Kim Kardashian just stole Jessa's baby thunder. I'd rather speculate on that baby's name. Lol. Key West. South West. Wild Wild West.

Kanye Jr./Kanyesha West. They could even make the "e" silent and claim it's a tryndee spelling of Kenisha.

Me too. I don't usually mind helping. I actually often stop and ask if someone needs help. But the things strangers tell me are scary. War traumas, childhood traumas, health problems etc. Also the questions. Most mind-boggling ones are about parts of me being natural (I have heterochromia and I had thick, very long, blond hair). The questinoners are mostly women. Strangers also seem to trust me with their things. From kids and animals to pretty valuable stuff.

Things got really comical when I lived in Paris. On the worst day, I was asked to help with directions and metro 38 times.

Now is the perfect time for them to move down closer to his parents, for Ben to get a job and to put some distance between the Seewalds and the Duggars.

Leave and cleave, Jessa.

That's exactly what they need to do. Michael appears to make enough to support his family doing auto-glass Ben can follow in the family business.

Me too! I hate it so bad when someone (always a man) comes up to me and says "smile!" or tells me not to look so down. It's none of their business how I look or when I smile! Nobody would dare say that to a strange man, but they have no problem coming up to a woman and telling her to smile. :aaarggh:

You reminded me of this clip....

You reminded me of this clip....

Can you imagine the horror on the face of the other person if a woman reacted that way? Might be worth it for that.

Wylde West.

I see what you did there with the trendy y. Ala Mackynzie. I like it.

I see what you did there with the trendy y. Ala Mackynzie. I like it.

And a fancy, old fashioned e! It'll be classic, like how Kanye never smiles for pictures because he was inspired by old portraits of serious aristocrats. Talk about a bitchy resting face! :lol:

IMO, the show ending and having to face the realities of family life in the real world are what both the Dillards and the Seewalds need. They will be better for it.

Out of all the possible outcomes from this situation, this is one I hope will happen. Both couples are young and still have the means to make their way in the real world sans the show. All of them have the chance to reevaluate their lives, even Ben now has the chance to consider his prospects and either continue on with his education or get a real job that does not depend on JB. I hope he does.

Out of all the possible outcomes from this situation, this is one I hope will happen. Both couples are young and still have the means to make their way in the real world sans the show. All of them have the chance to reevaluate their lives, even Ben now has the chance to consider his prospects and either continue on with his education or get a real job that does not depend on JB. I hope he does.

Agreed. They've not known the poverty so many quiverfull families know. They would not be able to go back to a simple existence at this point. Hopefully you are right and this forces them to take on the real word in a real, eyes-opened way.

Archived