IGNORED

The Botkin Apple Doesn’t Fall Far from the Tree

DomWackTroll

The Murdoch thing. What if they actually were involved in something more than y'all have found so far?

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure old Geoff would be calling out from the mountaintops with specifics if, in fact, those specifics existed. He's hardly the type to minimize his importance. But you keep on keepin' on with the vague insinuations and innuendos, it makes you look cool, mysterious, and important. :lol:

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure old Geoff would be calling out from the mountaintops with specifics if, in fact, those specifics existed. He's hardly the type to minimize his importance. But you keep on keepin' on with the vague insinuations and innuendos, it makes you look cool, mysterious, and important. :lol:

And I'm pretty sure that at least one mainstream, reputable news source would have reported the story. CNN, anyone? New York Times?? ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, BBC???

{{{crickets chirping...}}}

No. I believe Geoff. He is a very humble man. He shies away from the spotlight and does his best not to appear self-important and full of himself.

I also believe him because my best friend in the whole world is one of Hollywood's most rich and famous movie stars. We are besties for life. BFFs. I am actually texting with them now. I'm flying out to Hollywood for a big premiere next week. I am a huge support system to this star and I help to keep them grounded. I cannot reveal their name, however. No way. Sorry. That would be a security breach. Otherwise, I totally would. But I am unselfish that way. Kinda like Geoff.

No. I believe Geoff. He is a very humble man. He shies away from the spotlight and does his best not to appear self-important and full of himself.

I also believe him because my best friend in the whole world is one of Hollywood's most rich and famous movie stars. We are besties for life. BFFs. I am actually texting with them now. I'm flying out to Hollywood for a big premiere next week. I am a huge support system to this star and I help to keep them grounded. I cannot reveal their name, however. No way. Sorry. That would be a security breach. Otherwise, I totally would. But I am unselfish that way. Kinda like Geoff.

OMG. Tom Cruise. Totally calling it.

Going to CA to be with him while he visits with his daughter suri? He is sure to need your support for that.

Please see anjulibai's above comment.

CloakNDagger actually knows these people so I would not be so dismissive.

He may even be Perry Coughlin...

CloakNDagger actually knows these people so I would not be so dismissive.

He may even be Perry Coughlin...

Perry Coghlan is more The Penguin than Batman, though. :penguin-no:

Yesssss... CloakNDagger may have worked for them, but he's also drunk a gallon of the kool aide and I take everything said with, not a grain of salt, but a whole desalination plant. If Geoff is a world renowned film & documentary producer, and was in the inner circles of heads of state, his name would be known outside of Fundie watchers and a small circle of godly patriarchs. ;) oh yea, he's reforming the film industry and bending it to dominion minded purposes.

Perry Coghlan is more The Penguin than Batman, though. :penguin-no:

HAHA! I like to think of him as Perry sometimes though... he sounds young and struggling, which is exactly how I imagine middle aged Perry to sound. We know Perry has had some sort of epiphany, so there's that. But likely CnD is a kid who was marinated in VF love juice. I think he is vague on here because he is really dying to tell us stuff but is afraid we'll out him if one of the No.1 FJ Ladies Detectives finds out who he is. I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt since he never really posts one of his hints unless he knows something and generally admits when he does not.

HAHA! I like to think of him as Perry sometimes though... he sounds young and struggling, which is exactly how I imagine middle aged Perry to sound. We know Perry has had some sort of epiphany, so there's that. But likely CnD is a kid who was marinated in VF love juice. I think he is vague on here because he is really dying to tell us stuff but is afraid we'll out him if one of the No.1 FJ Ladies Detectives finds out who he is. I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt since he never really posts one of his hints unless he knows something and generally admits when he does not.

Moohahahaha... But sometimes I do wish I could tell you which is I. I'd meet up for lunch with you peeps, too, without regret or prejudice.

In reference to the bold - or doesn't want to believe something that contradicts one's own personal experience with say another person.

The Murdoch thing. What if they actually were involved in something more than y'all have found so far?

The below link sums up perfectly what I think the Botkins mean to Murdock.

I would love Cloak n Dagger to be Perry Coghlan. I'm imagining him kicking back with a scotch perusing FJ while his daughters wrangle the younger children in the background. And I'd love to know the reason for Deanna's divorce......

Or maybe this is how Perry keeps himself busy on all his business trips. Kim probably wouldn't like FJ to be accessed in the home, she's been snarked pretty heavily here. But then, Patriarch Perry could just over rule her.

I'm loving this theory, partly because the Coghlans seem less racist than many VF folks, which kind of fits with the Henty story.

They're on to you CnD. LOL!! Here's the thing CnD, you could tell us. You just won't out of misguided loyalty to people who don't deserve it. If it were me, I would throw them all under the bus and not look back. Your spiritual leader is a rapist, and your belief system is all kinds of fucked up. We probably haven't seen all of the fall out yet. You could be a man and do the right thing or go down like the rest of them. Believe me, Karma's a bitch, and it will come back to bite you.

Archived