IGNORED

Andrew Morton Courtship

Kira

Weird. I think she turned 19 in November (for a November 1995 birthday): chocolatehugsandkisses.blogspot.de/2012/12/happy-17th-birthday-kennedy.html

ETA: Sorry, I just saw that somebody else already linked to that blog post on the first page. My bad!

I misread my notes about her birthday--sorry about that!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope she isn't blessed/punished with extreme fertility like all the other women that are married to Morton sons are. She is only 18.. she could end up with 20 kids! :o :shock:

and I really wonder how Adeline feels about all this. She is taking slow steps into spinsterhood. I don't understand why they haven't married her off yet. Does Jeanine need help around the house so badly? I can't see no reason why there shouldn't be a nice fundie guy for her out there. She is a beautiful girl and raised by the highest fundie standards. A pretty good match in my eyes.

She's the only female helper for her sisters in law at the moment. They did this to Cleve though too. He was the only older "boy" with Darth, Addy, and Marth coming right after him in order after Wes was married to Rachel. They married him off as soon as Andrew and Sam got older and were helping around the farm. He made it to 26, the oldest Morton at the time of marriage. They are so picky about spouses for their kids, and especially when that child has value to them.

ETA: I predict she won't get engaged until Sam has started working on his house. They'll leave Jeanine three little boys home, and Sitara Smith will be able to help her SILs out.

• 4 months later...

Dearest Adeline has returned to the blog!

She's posted a bunch of pictures from Andrew and Kennedy's engagement, and said she has been enjoying Instagram, but misses sharing on her blog :) :dance:

here's the link: http://www.mortonclanthree.blogspot.com ... -love.html

It's so good to be back on here!!! Missed y'all so much. We've been enjoying instagram but I have found that I miss recording life on here. I know blogs are harder to take the time to visit, but to me, there is something wonderful about writing on here and sharing pictures...it's almost like a journal of sorts. Writing things out and looking at the pictures some how helps me process life's flowing story. And that some of my favorite people on earth can read along makes my heart smile. Much love to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not gonna lie, Adeline is a favorite fundie of mine, after all the "Heavenly Father" this and "Holy Spirit blesses us all!" crap, she seems like a fun girl and who enjoys her life :P

Archived