IGNORED

Duggar Question from a Newcomer

NurseNell

I haven't had cable TV for over a year so I haven't seen any Duggar shows in too long. Have any of the older girls left home? I can remember one or two of them talking about wanting to go into nursing, and one wanting to be a midwife. I thought maybe with Josie's long hospitalization that Michelle and Jim Bob might look more kindly on any of their daughters going into nursing.

Amy marriages in sight for any of the other Duggars?

And what about cousin Amy, what's new with her?

And since this forum is FreeJinger, what's new with her? She did always strike me as one who might fly the coop and become independent.

Nell

Other the birth of Josh's second child Michael Nothing has changed in the Duggar family save a few of the kids are doing College Plus and working as first responders at a volunteer fire dept.Josie is doing well-walking,trying to talk.No one is courting,moving out, acting out or coming out.Jinger is not noticeably snarky or eye rolling any more.

SSDD (Same Sh!t Different Day)

None of those girls will be getting out for a long long time. There are baby sisters to be raised and no men will make it through Jim Bob's screening process, unbeknownst to the girls of course.

I haven't had cable TV for over a year so I haven't seen any Duggar shows in too long. Have any of the older girls left home? I can remember one or two of them talking about wanting to go into nursing, and one wanting to be a midwife. I thought maybe with Josie's long hospitalization that Michelle and Jim Bob might look more kindly on any of their daughters going into nursing.

Amy marriages in sight for any of the other Duggars?

And what about cousin Amy, what's new with her?

And since this forum is FreeJinger, what's new with her? She did always strike me as one who might fly the coop and become independent.

Nell

No marriages in sight for any Duggars or Amy.

Amy is still all about Amy and still changes boyfriends like girls in Jr. High.

Jinger from the little I have heard about has gotten drunk on the kool-aid. She appears to be happy, at least when I met her but she might be a great actress.

Josie is still the youngest child of JB and DQ.

Josie is doing well

Tabitha, wait -- isn't the proper Duggar-style grammar "Josie is doing good"? (This must always be said in an overdone, false, ridiculous baby voice with super-sibilant S sounds, as well.)

[i wish I could just make myself ignore the way the Duggars mangle the English language, but I can't.] :crying-yellow:

Archived