IGNORED

6 Things You Should Know About Voddie Baucham

notsocommon

Ah yes, who could forget this astounding piece of crap:

A lot of men are leaving their wives for younger women because they yearn for attention from younger women. And God gave them a daughter who can give them that. And instead they go find a substitute daughter….you’ve seen it, we’ve all seen it. These old guys going and finding these substitute daughters.

Voddie subsequently tried to deflect criticism for this stupidity by going after his critics for misquoting him, libel, slander, and alleged death threats in a statement from his website: gracefamilybaptist.net/blog/november-question-month-update-edition-2009-11/

And there, at the end of the embedded trailer clip for "Return of the Daughters," is the now-liberated Lourdes Torres Manteufel. Go, Lourdes!

Oh Dear- he is definitely one of those people who just doesn't even realize how stupid he sounds. And saying that Dad's can fulfill should fulfill their emotional needs with a daughter rather than a younger wife? Ick factor is through the roof with that one. :pink-shock:

On beating your children, keep in mind that Voddie is from Spring, Texas -- just north of Houston. Houston is the home of fellow (and likely serial) child beater, Adrian Peterson. It became apparent when the Adrian Peterson case was under discussion in the media that, sadly, many people think that "whoppin" your kids is just fine.

But Voddie thinking that NOT hitting your child is a sin -- just utterly repulsive. I'm sure he thinks, Hey, I got beaten as a child and I turned out just fine. Not.

Anyway, Voddie, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out of the country.

Voddie, you put the stinking shit out there. Expect people to disagree and tear apart what you post. Freedom of speech goes both ways. BTW, I don't dislike you because you're black. I dislike you for the crazy shit you spew.

Oh Dear- he is definitely one of those people who just doesn't even realize how stupid he sounds. And saying that Dad's can fulfill should fulfill their emotional needs with a daughter rather than a younger wife? Ick factor is through the roof with that one. :pink-shock:

Have you ever seen The Philadelphia Story. Katherine Hepburn was in it. Her father cheats on his wife and blames his daughter for not adoring him enough. He gets called out for how pathetic an excuse that is, but it does show that it's an old one.

Archived