IGNORED

Ben Seewald's Father Defends Jessa's Holocaust Views

LongDogMom

Ben's family has written a long post defending Jessa's views about abortion being a holocaust (made after her visit to the Holocaust Museum). It's entitled:

Jessa Duggar Slammed By Hitler’s Doppelgangers

http://seewalds.com/jessa-duggar-slamme ... elgangers/

The best part of it is the comments section, particuarly a comment by a woman who posted under the name Brownie who not only says she is Christian and Pro Life, but that she was raped and chose to keep the child and love him and raise him. BUT...she slams Jessa (and Michael Seewald and other Christians) for using the Holocaust as a platform to protest against abortion and for comparing them and saying abortion is a holocaust. She is very articulate and responds back when others try to argue with her. Interesting.

Another commenter Arya Karl also has some really excellent points about how they are pro abortion but do nothing to help those children being born into extreme poverty have a better life, or a better chance at being adopted etc.

Ben's family has written a long post defending Jessa's views about abortion being a holocaust (made after her visit to the Holocaust Museum). It's entitled:

The best part of it is the comments section, particuarly a comment by a woman who posted under the name Brownie who not only says she is Christian and Pro Life, but that she was raped and chose to keep the child and love him and raise him. BUT...she slams Jessa (and Michael Seewald and other Christians) for using the Holocaust as a platform to protest against abortion and for comparing them and saying abortion is a holocaust. She is very articulate and responds back when others try to argue with her. Interesting.

We had a long discussion on this on the quiver of snark section. That post is actually from Browniemomma on here.

:o :o :o :o Just have not gotten past that TITLE yet!!!!!!!! what the hell! holy shit well there goes any hope that Ben will expand Jessa's horizons any. If anything :ew:

urgh "radical femenist". Is it really necessary to read on? ok taking deep breath

BUT FIRST it is just the height of dishonesty to act like a zygote is the equivalent to that precious little baby in the picture. And I say zygote because that has been the prolife target lately - focus on the undeveloped fertilized egg and make that a martyr, even claiming that a zygote has a heartbeat. It at least takes the focus away from the much messier and complicated and heart rending decisions that happen when the zygote has developed into a little fetus but they are making abortion of those babies happen much more frequently and they don't seem to be able to understand this!

"I would like to soften that a bit by saying that most women that have abortions are lied to by the real perpetrators, those that profit by performing abortions. " Here we go :angry-banghead:

Browniemama if you see this - I loved your comment so much!!! Maybe it will help some people see what abortion is and what it isn't. They keep putting things in terms that aren't about the actual issue and so any discussion gets sidelined.

Browniemama if you see this - I loved your comment so much!!! Maybe it will help some people see what abortion is and what it isn't. They keep putting things in terms that aren't about the actual issue and so any discussion gets sidelined.

Thank you Mythicwings, very kind of you to say that.

It was a rare moment when the words just flowed. I read that headline and the article and bam. Out it went.

Credit to Michael Seewald for leaving it up.

Thank you Mythicwings, very kind of you to say that.

It was a rare moment when the words just flowed. I read that headline and the article and bam. Out it went.

Credit to Michael Seewald for leaving it up.

Yes, I think so too - just noticed that he has to approve them, after leaving one of my own (which I suspect was rather more rambling than yours).

Oh my- that is a whole lotta nuttiness in the Seewald post. Glad he does at least leave up comments that are not 100% agreement.

Archived