IGNORED

Without men, we'd be vegetarians and there'd be no gays-LORI

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/09/without-men-we-would-all-be-vegetarians.html

I'm not even sure anymore if she's for real. Women all get too emotionally attached to animals to slaughter them for food, and men are the ones who are capable of keeping enough of a distance to kill a chicken. So without men, we'd be nonexistent, excuse me, vegetarian, and I guess lesbian or something. I don't even know.

Somehow this leads to "blurring of the lines" and "homosexuality is becoming more common" (and is more proof Lori knows exactly nothing about history). And women are becoming like men and *GASP* "{even fighting in wars} and no longer think they need men" (again, women have always fought in wars, though for a long, long time they had to disguise themselves as men, and yes, Mulan was a real woman) and this leads to sexual confusion in kids. Because of all of this, kids don't have dads and women expect the government to take care of us.

If only we go back to our biblical roles! I'd like to be the first wife, I think. Maybe I could ask my husband what the hell meat has to do with sexuality aside from the love many men have of beating the meat. *rim shot* *double entendre rim shot*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, gee, I just read in another thread and saw this mentioned. I think combining threads on fairly different topics is confusing. Can we pretty please separate out topics instead of tossing them together? Threads get unwieldy and it's easy to miss new topics.

I'll keep discussing this here unless a mod merges them.

In how many ways is Lori off her rocker? :liar:

She seems to be losing it. Maybe, and I mean this not snarky, she should have a medical check-up. I can't even figure out how she's connecting being gay with slaughtering animals for meat.

Sometimes I read Lori's posts and commenters and have a fleeting thought "what if they're ALL Poes"

I often wonder when Rod Serling, cigarette in hand and eyebrows in a cynical twist, is going to show up. :think:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/09/without-men-we-would-all-be-vegetarians.html

I'm not even sure anymore if she's for real. Women all get too emotionally attached to animals to slaughter them for food, and men are the ones who are capable of keeping enough of a distance to kill a chicken. So without men, we'd be nonexistent, excuse me, vegetarian, and I guess lesbian or something. I don't even know.

Somehow this leads to "blurring of the lines" and "homosexuality is becoming more common" (and is more proof Lori knows exactly nothing about history). And women are becoming like men and *GASP* "{even fighting in wars} and no longer think they need men" (again, women have always fought in wars, though for a long, long time they had to disguise themselves as men, and yes, Mulan was a real woman) and this leads to sexual confusion in kids. Because of all of this, kids don't have dads and women expect the government to take care of us.

If only we go back to our biblical roles! I'd like to be the first wife, I think. Maybe I could ask my husband what the hell meat has to do with sexuality aside from the love many men have of beating the meat. *rim shot* *double entendre rim shot*

love you for that meat comment :P

honestly, i have issues when it comes to hurting animals. i don't think i could even hunt. then again, i don't think my brother or sister could, either, we are all big animal lovers. (my brother is gay, though, so lori probably wouldn't count him lol)

that said, though, i have a nice variety of friends on either side. i have female friends who love to hunt and male friends who wouldn't hurt a fly (well, okay, maybe a fly). i really have no idea where she is pulling this idea from, other than her ass, because i have honestly not heard this proposition before. from my understanding, women have historically hunted as well, and i know that they have served (albeit, undercover, in certain instances) in the military. and not just in little ways undercover, but big shot, high level military. there was one person...cannot remember the name for the life of me...but he went through his life in the army, obtained a very high rank, was well known to the royals and higher society folks of the time...and until an autopsy performed showing that "he" was indeed a "she" who had even given birth at some point, nobody even knew.

then again, considering her linking to pp, we all know she doesn't research shit. so, i'm not really sure what i expect from her anymore. :P

Well, gee, I just read in another thread and saw this mentioned. I think combining threads on fairly different topics is confusing. Can we pretty please separate out topics instead of tossing them together? Threads get unwieldy and it's easy to miss new topics.

I'll keep discussing this here unless a mod merges them.

It's a delicate balance between separating topics and having a new Lori thread every day. I'm fine either way. Other forums I participate on prefer one thread for things like this and it's just ongoing, so that's what I'm used to. But new Lori thread every day is fine too.

It's a delicate balance between separating topics and having a new Lori thread every day. I'm fine either way. Other forums I participate on prefer one thread for things like this and it's just ongoing, so that's what I'm used to. But new Lori thread every day is fine too.

Yeah, Lori is a tough one because she posts so often, and we don't really need four Lori threads on the front page at all times. But then again, certain horrific/snark-worthy things get buried in topics whose title doesn't match the crazy content.

And she's been posting crazier shit than usual lately, too, I think.

i think if we combined all the lori threads, it would be massive O.O

Well, they'd be like the 19KAC threads or real life encounters. Eventually, you start a new one. But yeah, they're big.

Yeah, Lori is a tough one because she posts so often, and we don't really need four Lori threads on the front page at all times. But then again, certain horrific/snark-worthy things get buried in topics whose title doesn't match the crazy content.

And she's been posting crazier shit than usual lately, too, I think.

this! i'm glad to know it's not just me that's noticed the uptick in crazy.

I wonder: does Lori stay up late thinking of things she can blame feminism/women/X chromosomes on? Is this her version of 'thinking of England' during her 10 minutes of fellowshipping with Ken?

Well, they'd be like the 19KAC threads or real life encounters. Eventually, you start a new one. But yeah, they're big.

Maybe Lori needs her own subforum. :lol:

1. As we have seen whenever gun culture gets brought up, plenty of women hunt animals.

2. Frankly, with negative impact the beef and poultry industries have on the environment, we'd probably be better off as vegetarians (speaking as a non-vegetarian who eats meat rarely)

3. Even if women traditionally did not kill animals on the farm, they still had to pluck them, gut them, and prepare the meat while it still looked like an animal. Does that require less emotional distance than actually killing the animal?

She seems to be losing it. Maybe, and I mean this not snarky, she should have a medical check-up. I can't even figure out how she's connecting being gay with slaughtering animals for meat.

Pft..you Silly Billy! If a woman hunts she will become a lesbian. If a man does not enjoy hunting or....gasp...even is a vegetarian, he will be gay. This has happened with all women and men FOREVER AND EVER. I'm sure Ken has googled it and has some actual statistics.

You're welcome. :lol:

Maybe Lori needs her own subforum. :lol:

I'd say get her her own subform (we seem to have subforums for everything anyway) and give each post a thread. It's better than trying to follow three different threads when you've only read one post of hers.

Pft..you Silly Billy! If a woman hunts she will become a lesbian. If a man does not enjoy hunting or....gasp...even is a vegetarian, he will be gay. This has happened with all women and men FOREVER AND EVER. I'm sure Ken has googled goggled it and has some actual statistics.

You're welcome. :lol:

Fixed that for you. :)

Soooooooo without men there would be no gays?

But Lori, in a world with no men, being a lesbian would be the only option if you wanted sex/a relationship.

i think if we combined all the lori threads, it would be massive O.O

She has become a bigger topic than Zsu. There are some fundie blogs that I don't read too often. Lori pisses me off more than Zsu in some ways.

This posting was stupid on several levels and I get sick of Lori and other fundie types always thinking that all gay men are effeminate. That shit pisses me off. Hey Lori some gay men hunt and kill animals while straight men are vegetarians and don't hunt animals for various reasons. Also Lori, you have mentioned several times on your blog about men fighting in wars, guess what Lori, both gay and straight men have been fighting in wars through history. Dumb bitch Lori visits a fucking farm and doesn't realize that some women might do some slaughtering. Some people have become vegetarians for health reasons that have nothing to do with animals being killed.

She has become a bigger topic than Zsu. There are some fundie blogs that I don't read too often. Lori pisses me off more than Zsu in some ways.

This posting was stupid on several levels and I get sick of Lori and other fundie types always thinking that all gay men are effeminate. That shit pisses me off. Hey Lori some gay men hunt and kill animals while straight men are vegetarians and don't hunt animals for various reasons. Also Lori, you have mentioned several times on your blog about men fighting in wars, guess what Lori, both gay and straight men have been fighting in wars through history. Dumb bitch Lori visits a fucking farm and doesn't realize that some women might do some slaughtering. Some people have become vegetarians for health reasons that have nothing to do with animals being killed.

Lori pisses me off more than zsu because I think she's more dangerous. She's insane but hiding behind a seemingly mainstream church. Some poor woman could get sucked in before she truly sees the crazy and by then it would be too late. Zu ' s crazy is just out in the wide open though.

Lori pisses me off more than zsu because I think she's more dangerous. She's insane but hiding behind a seemingly mainstream church. Some poor woman could get sucked in before she truly sees the crazy and by then it would be too late. Zu ' s crazy is just out in the wide open though.

I agree with that. I think Zsu would probably turn off some women quite easily. Lori probably comes off as a harmless middle age woman when you first meet her. But on a positive note, Lori has admitted that some women from her church have rejected her advice. Lori can only fool so many people.

I agree with that. I think Zsu would probably turn off some women quite easily. Lori probably comes off as a harmless middle age woman when you first meet her. But on a positive note, Lori has admitted that some women from her church have rejected her advice. Lori can only fool so many people.

ya don't say lol well good for them. i have a feeling that lori will eventually become the old lady in church that people will avoid and cringe around because of the crazy.

Soooooooo without men there would be no gays?

But Lori, in a world with no men, being a lesbian would be the only option if you wanted sex/a relationship.

Silly goose, women don't like sex.

Seriously, though, this chick is batshit.

And watch out, because she's watching:

You're welcome, Lori! I see this so often, people (especially women, in my observation) get stuck on one point or sentence in someone's blog. It's almost like they are looking for controversy or a fight. Why? Why? Why? Is society like this now??? When did it happen? We don't need to make a big deal about one or two statements, especially if we basically agree with the point of the post. Keep speakin' the truth, Sister!!!

And the response:

I am thinking it has something to do with this ~

[Link to Psychology Today blog post entitled "Internet Trolls are Narcissists, Psychopaths and Sadists"]

I guess I need to be even MORE vigilant about the comments I allow on my blog.

Archived