IGNORED

Without men, we'd be vegetarians and there'd be no gays-LORI

As someone who has hunted, is female, and dressed and cleaned wild animals, I have to say that the kill is the easy part. Field dressing, cleaning, packing an animal out? That's the work in hunting. Generally speaking, I go hunting because I like to walk around in the woods. I have no problem with shooting. But I have missed on purpose, solely because of how far I'd have to carry a heavy, dead, smelly animal.

WTF part of Lori's brain is missing? Or did she somehow grow up under a rock, completely unaware of parts of the world other than Southern California?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not seeing much downside here. Being vegetarian is better for the planet, and if done right, healthier. Lorken hate gays, so no gays should be a good thing. I guess everyone would be lesbians, (apparently less sinful?) which compared to "10 minutes and some lube" could be an improvement. Maybe this is Lori coming out of the prayer closet. My mind is seriously blown right now.

How is it better for me to cultivate a field and live on salad instead of hunt a squirrel? Also not all people can digest plant protein. There are a lot of reasons for eating meat and for not.

I've killed my own chickens and processed them for dinner. The Amish actually do this often as well and I'm pretty sure pioneer women did too. As do many women in many other parts of the world. Chickens are easy to kill and you can be pretty humane about it. Or if you're talking hunting, there are plenty of female hunters and trappers, and even little girls set snares for rabbits and birds.

So sorry Lori, you're off your rocker as usual. Maybe if we ignore her she will stop with the trolling for more and more absurd things to say.

Now, I'm trying to picture Lori as a pioneer woman. If I put Lori in every episode of Little House on the Prairie instead of Caroline Ingalls....wow, think of how differently each episode would end!! What would Lori do when Mary accidentally set the barn on fire? Or when Carrie fell down the abandoned well? Or when those Native Americans came into the house and took Pa's tobacco? Sakes alive!! What would Lori do when it was time to harvest the wheat and the menfolk weren't around?

I think I'll start a new book series....Lazy Spouse on the Prairie.

Now, I'm trying to picture Lori as a pioneer woman. If I put Lori in every episode of Little House on the Prairie instead of Caroline Ingalls....wow, think of how differently each episode would end!! What would Lori do when Mary accidentally set the barn on fire? Or when Carrie fell down the abandoned well? Or when those Native Americans came into the house and took Pa's tobacco? Sakes alive!! What would Lori do when it was time to harvest the wheat and the menfolk weren't around?

you can self-publish ebooks on amazon...

As someone who has hunted, is female, and dressed and cleaned wild animals, I have to say that the kill is the easy part. Field dressing, cleaning, packing an animal out? That's the work in hunting. Generally speaking, I go hunting because I like to walk around in the woods. I have no problem with shooting. But I have missed on purpose, solely because of how far I'd have to carry a heavy, dead, smelly animal.

WTF part of Lori's brain is missing? Or did she somehow grow up under a rock, completely unaware of parts of the world other than Southern California?

It looks like it. I have noticed that whenever she and her family go on trips, they mostly go off to cities to visit relatives. Many people who live in cities do go on hunting trips, but even DumbAss/Not Learning Lori Alexander only thinks it is men that go on those trips. I think during the visit to the organic farm in Wisconsin, Lori only paid attention to what she wanted to pay attention to.

Does this crazy bitch not understand that back in ye olden days men hunted, and the women did everything else? Apparently not.

Lori would make Mrs. Olson on the tv series seem like a kind and well rounded person.

Wait, wouldn't she be more of a Mrs. Oleson?

Soooooooo without men there would be no gays?

But Lori, in a world with no men, being a lesbian would be the only option if you wanted sex/a relationship.

Lori is right!! In a world with no men there would be no GAY MEN. Really. Everyone knows there aren't really lesbians because women are not interested in sex.

Yes, she's getting crazier.

Wait, wouldn't she be more of a Mrs. Oleson?

Maybe she would be. But Mrs. Oleson was still a working women helping run that store.

Maybe she would be. But Mrs. Oleson was still a working women helping run that store.

In the show even Ma Ingalls worked in that restaurant!

This is true.

Maybe she could be a bitchier version of Mrs. Oleson and totally lazy, refusing to work while browbeating and bullying her husband to work harder to keep her in nannies and housekeepers.

This story just came up on Not Always Right and it made me think of this thread.

(My wife is an apprentice butcher in a local store who also has an incredibly quick wit and this is the exchange I hear between she and an elderly male customer.)

Customer: Can I speak to the butcher, please?

Wife: Yes, I am the butcher. How may I help you?

Customer: No, I wanna speak to a butcher. You’re only a counter girl.

Wife: I can assure you, sir. I am a butcher.

Customer: Oh. I bet you are one of those women that don’t like men, either.

Wife: Actually, I love males. They go great cut up into steaks and marinated in BBQ sauce.

(The customer turned and rushed out of the store while the other customers burst out laughing.)

My grandmother slaughtered all the chickens and lambs for her household. She left the pigs to gramps because a full grown hog outweighed her considerably, so needed the extra muscle. As far as I know this was not an unusual arrangement in families that depended on raising their own livestock to keep food on the table. Gramps did hunt rabbits, but only because grandma didn't particularly care for the taste.

Lori's ignorance of how women lived and still live is astounding.

Lori's ignorance of how women lived and still live is astounding.

fixed it for you :)

Archived