IGNORED

MERGE: The Munck's Quiver Is Moving/Muncks' New Blog

maple802

According to a post from Mother Munck today, the content from the current family blog is being moved to a new web address. Details TBA.

Yes, she was saying that the "Quiver" label doesn't adequately describe who they are. I wonder if this is them moving farther away from fundie-craziness, and if so I say very good! Their recent posts have been all about having f*n; you-know-who would certainly not approve! :)

The Maxwells may very well have been the wake up call they needed

Wouldn't that totally be the icing on the cake? Not only did the Maxwells not get to suck Elizabeth into their cult, they actually drove people further away from their religion. If that's the case.

I think in part it may be. While the Munck's have participated in the fundie world I don't think they are particularly convicted; I really think they just follow the crowd. It has never appeared that they truly fit in to any of those groups they followed; even the father/daughter weekends with VF. They seem to try to hard to fit with the 'right' fundies but never do because they seem to have other priorities - like actually living life.

Anyway, I would so love it if someday a story is told that their brush with the Maxwells made them see the light of fundie following and they are now mainstream or whatever.

They do seem like a nice family. I hope they are pulling back to the time when Elizabeth wore jeans and they were just a nice conservative family. There 2nd daughter has been married over a year and doesn't have a baby yet. I am interested to see what she comes up with.

Mama Munck is saying that she is moving her blog because the "Munck's Quiver" is not a label she feel adequately describes them. I feel like they are really moving away from the fundi thing. I have seen non skirts in photos lately. They seem to be really changing!

And the new blog address is walkingajourney.com

Not showing up for me yet, probably won't for other people too, she said it'll take at least a day or two.

So excited for the Muncks to un-quiver themselves!

Not showing up for me yet, probably won't for other people too, she said it'll take at least a day or two.

So excited for the Muncks to un-quiver themselves!

I know. Checked on this when I edited the link. In the meantime, if you put "www." in front of that partial URL it will come up.

Archived