IGNORED

Sparkling Lauren, a super special sparkling surrogacy and a "gayby"

princessjo1988

Maybe I'm just being a franger though.

I'd never term the 'franger' before all this. From what I gather, however, franger is Australian for disagreeing with Lauren Fisher. :lol:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd never term the 'franger' before all this. From what I gather, however, franger is Australian for disagreeing with Lauren Fisher. :lol:

I quite like "franger". It's less clunky than "Free Jingerite".

ETA: Ah. According to UrbanDictionary it's Australian slang for "condom". As in an item that if used correctly, could save many people mentioned here a lot of problems. I'm cool with that.

Yes, that she glosses over that they did also lose their father AND that their father killed their baby brother is mind boggling. And it wasn't " even" that they lost them both in an accident, their father, who loved and cared for them every day of their lives, murdered their baby brother. How could at least one of those girls possibly not have severe issues with trust and fear of abandonment? How could watching their mom give away a baby possibly help that?

I think the middle two girls are in an especially perilous position emotionally with all of this. They are both old enough to clearly remember their brother and father and the circumstances of the death, but not really old enough to process it ( not that anyone is), or to cope with having another sibling disappear. The littlest was possibly too young too have much memory of it, or at least to buy whatever explanation of life that Lauren is selling, maybe. And I think Aisha is sadly well on her way to just assuming she has to deal with whatever cluster fuck situation life throws at her-- until she escapes in a few years with some vastly inappropriate lover.

I just had a horrible thought. As Lauren describes it on her blog, David's mentally ill. Based on that, I would assume she told her girls with some variant on, "Daddy loves you all very much, but he's sick and needs help". Now remember what happens to Lauren after she gives birth: she gets mentally ill. What are the chances that at least one of those girls is going to be scared that Mummy's going to do her in like Daddy did to Elijah?

I just had a horrible thought. As Lauren describes it on her blog, David's mentally ill. Based on that, I would assume she told her girls with some variant on, "Daddy loves you all very much, but he's sick and needs help". Now remember what happens to Lauren after she gives birth: she gets mentally ill. What are the chances that at least one of those girls is going to be scared that Mummy's going to do her in like Daddy did to Elijah?

Your horrible thought gave me another horrible thought. Between David and Lauren, those girls have hit the genetic mental illness lottery. Good God, what if one of them develops symptoms when out on a sparkling adventure with Lauren? The chances of them getting proper medical/psychiatric care (and not just yoga, flower essences, cold showers, and probiotics) is slim to none.

There is absolutely such thing as childhood depression, and Brioni is already showing signs of exactly that. Except. Lauren has decided it's just because Lauren was too focused on her hair, so the obvious solution is to ignore the symptoms and to not mention the child's hair--because that somehow will stop the teasing of other children and the retreating the child is doing into herself.

It is my child with underlying mental health issues that is struggling with their grief of losing a sibling the absolute worse. This is the same child who suffered what I NOW realize was a bout of depression when she was three years old. At the time, I had no framework to interpret what happened to her for five months. The mother I am now wishes I could go back in time and get her therapy through the period when she behaved almost identical to what Lauren describes of Brioni, so I can only imagine what is truly going on inside of that poor child right now since I know Lauren will downplay all things negative.

Also, it has never been released what David actually has. His video rantings clearly indicate he was delusional, which most commonly comes with Bipolar or Schizophrenia. The incident at the bridge may be indicative of psychosis, also associated with Schizophrenia or Bipolar most commonly (psychosis can be present with other conditions such as depression or PTSD). I believe that if one parent has Bipolar or Schizophrenia, a child's risk of inheriting is higher than the general population.

Risk of inheriting Schizophrenia:

schizophrenia.com/research/hereditygen.htm

The risk of Bipolar itself appears to be small but greater than the general population. However, the risk goes up significantly when the second parent has mental illness, including unipolar depression. Also, the risk of mental illness in general is pretty high, even though most will not develop full Bipolar.

More than two-thirds of people with bipolar say they have at least one close relative with the disorder or with unipolar major depression, suggesting a genetic component, according to a study published in the May 2003issue of Archives of General Psychiatry.

A 1997 analysis of 17 prior studies also suggests there are reasons to be vigilant. The 10-year-old, but still cited, research study found that bipolar offspring had only a 2.7 percent chance of being diagnosed with bipolar. But they did have a 50 percent chance of suffering from some type of psychiatric disorder, such as ADHD, anxiety disorder or depression, compared to29 percent in the general population

from this article that explains it fairly well:

bphope.com/Item.aspx/43/parents-and-the-waiting-game

Just to be clear, and since it can be so confusing, I just checked the blog again and it's Calista who was having issues with her hair, not Brioni. Brioni was the one who cut it for her. Calista was the one who didn't like her hair brushed, clashed with Lauren about whether to do dreads, and now hides under hoodies because she got teased by another child about her short hair.

Thank you, I hesitated on whether I had the wrong kid, but her blog has headed into p/a crap since she announced her love-child gayby and digging back to check just pissed me off.

There is absolutely such thing as childhood depression, and Brioni is already showing signs of exactly that. Except. Lauren has decided it's just because Lauren was too focused on her hair, so the obvious solution is to ignore the symptoms and to not mention the child's hair--because that somehow will stop the teasing of other children and the retreating the child is doing into herself.

It is my child with underlying mental health issues that is struggling with their grief of losing a sibling the absolute worse. This is the same child who suffered what I NOW realize was a bout of depression when she was three years old. At the time, I had no framework to interpret what happened to her for five months. The mother I am now wishes I could go back in time and get her therapy through the period when she behaved almost identical to what Lauren describes of Brioni, so I can only imagine what is truly going on inside of that poor child right now since I know Lauren will downplay all things negative.

Also, it has never been released what David actually has. His video rantings clearly indicate he was delusional, which most commonly comes with Bipolar or Schizophrenia. The incident at the bridge may be indicative of psychosis, also associated with Schizophrenia or Bipolar most commonly (psychosis can be present with other conditions such as depression or PTSD). I believe that if one parent has Bipolar or Schizophrenia, a child's risk of inheriting is higher than the general population.

Risk of inheriting Schizophrenia:

schizophrenia.com/research/hereditygen.htm

The risk of Bipolar itself appears to be small but greater than the general population. However, the risk goes up significantly when the second parent has mental illness, including unipolar depression. Also, the risk of mental illness in general is pretty high, even though most will not develop full Bipolar.

from this article that explains it fairly well:

bphope.com/Item.aspx/43/parents-and-the-waiting-game

And depressed kids are more likely to be bullied. Shit, that poor little girl.

Don't forget the bullying from teachers!

I had a teacher make fun of me for my Tourrettes Syndrome, and the parents didn't believe me until it was discovered his son was a child molester.

It's kinda weird to me that no one worried that I spent a lot of alone time with the son... granted this was before the news broke, but still, no one asked me if he touched me? Sorry, that just NOW occurred to me. (No I wasn't molested, but I easily could have been.)

You know, it makes me wonder if Sparkles was truthful about her history with mental illness to the baby's fathers? I'm gonna go with...no. It seems to me that'd be an important question I'd ask of an egg donor...

Don't forget the bullying from teachers

Well these kids won't see a teacher so there's that. But I was also bullied by a teacher. Very odd woman who told me you say "million" as "me-yan". No, I don't get it either. Anyway of course I made a complete fool out of myself saying "meyan". But she also told me a smelled like garlic and a lot of other weird crap to say to an 8 year old.

Thank you, I hesitated on whether I had the wrong kid, but her blog has headed into p/a crap since she announced her love-child gayby and digging back to check just pissed me off.

I don't feel like reading it anymore either.

The depression/bullying (by kids and my own parents) was my childhood. It's awful.

I'm sorry to hear that. Why things are the way they are I don't know. But I do know you aren't alone. We all have horror in our lives, some people just hide it better.

You know, it makes me wonder if Sparkles was truthful about her history with mental illness to the baby's fathers? I'm gonna go with...no. It seems to me that'd be an important question I'd ask of an egg donor...

Even she did I don't know if they are the type to really dwell on it. They may think it's nothing that firm discipline and a strict regime can't iron out. She may not get a hug either.

Well these kids won't see a teacher so there's that. But I was also bullied by a teacher. Very odd woman who told me you say "million" as "me-yan". No, I don't get it either. Anyway of course I made a complete fool out of myself saying "meyan". But she also told me a smelled like garlic and a lot of other weird crap to say to an 8 year old.

I was bullied by two different teachers in primary school (plus 90% of the pupils). One of the teachers would just randomly pick a kid each year to bully. My mother didn't believe me until after I'd left the school and she'd started teaching there and saw it first hand with another kid. Looking back I probably had depression. I spent over a year listless and fatigued. I when before that I was a bright, happy and energetic kid. They tested me for everything from diabetes to juvenile arthritis and then wrote it off as "growing pains" (when I hadn't). It only stopped when we

moved away from the town.

Even she did I don't know if they are the type to really dwell on it. They may think it's nothing that firm discipline and a strict regime can't iron out. She may not get a hug either.

Or they think that their vagina-free lifestyle will mean that that icky depression can't get them since it's 'only' post partum depression.

Saw on gomi one of the dads has a professional resume entitled "poopinmymouth". I may be being a bit of a franger but I don't know if that's a good idea.

Hmmm. I think he's American. That may change the complexion on the citizenship in iceland thing.

Wow what a big quadruple poster hog am I? Well anywho, all the while Lauren was going on about polyamory she was really having a "love affair" with a SoftCup and this Ben and Agust are the "married couple" she often referred to. Well sad to say, they don't really like her. If they did, they would have at least spoken to her, sat by the bed or set her up on the couch while she was waiting for the ejaculate to soak in. I mean really. She's going to be disappointed when they take the baby and be all "sayonara".

I think I feel a little sorry for her. This was a stupid idea.

I was bullied by two different teachers in primary school (plus 90% of the pupils). One of the teachers would just randomly pick a kid each year to bully. My mother didn't believe me until after I'd left the school and she'd started teaching there and saw it first hand with another kid. Looking back I probably had depression. I spent over a year listless and fatigued. I when before that I was a bright, happy and energetic kid. They tested me for everything from diabetes to juvenile arthritis and then wrote it off as "growing pains" (when I hadn't). It only stopped when we

moved away from the town.

Yep. Some people went into teaching for some bizarre reasons for sure.

First time I've heard of, and visited, Lauren's site. So...she's a lesbian, yes? And was David the biological father of her son that drowned? I only read a few posts, so I don't have a good sense of who Lauren reveals herself to be online, but...does anyone else get a sense that the drowning seemed...odd??? Perhaps it's just the way she spoke so tenderly of her son all throughout the post, then bluntlly, almost side-notedly, stated he had drowned while David was out walking him in a pram. Not drawing any accusational conclusions. It just didn't "sit" well as I read it.

David is/was her husband and the husband of her first five babies. I wouldn't go so far as to say she's a lesbian although she's claimed herself to be polyamorous lately. Not that long ago she was fundamentalist Christian who was very much anti gay. She ditched all that to be red gypsy Lauren. She says she "has grown in love for the gay community"*

* mainly cool ones from iceland

She says she "has grown in love for the gay community"*

* mainly cool ones from iceland

and her dad, ex-missionary to Africa, came out as gay.

Saw on gomi one of the dads has a professional resume entitled "poopinmymouth"

I shudder to think about the sort of jobs for which he's applying if that's considered professional...

Archived