IGNORED

Candace Cameron Bure's Really Modest Bikini

clarinetpower

I read an article about her book about diet and nutrition. It seems she lives on coffee, salmon and salad.

Wasn't that a "Full House" plot line?

I read her book and I vividly remember one section where she is genuinely, physiologically hungry and she chooses not to eat and felt proud of herself for it.

Disordered.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as my final modesty offer is:

mostmodestcandace_zps925bf7cf.jpg

That looks like something my daughter would wear--to school. How sad that the fundies we talk about would consider that perfectly acceptable to swim in.

I read an article about her book about diet and nutrition. It seems she lives on coffee, salmon and salad.

I believe this week Candice got her ass handed to her because she was talking on social media about doing some sort of cleanse for the next week. I think many had a problem because they felt she was promoting losing weight when she is already rather slim. Anyway, she claimed that since she has done DWTS, her health has suffered and she feels this cleanse will help get her health back on track.

In other news, this modesty queen has been talking about her sexy times again. I swear these modesty champions talk more about getting banged than us heathens.

I believe this week Candice got her ass handed to her because she was talking on social media about doing some sort of cleanse for the next week. I think many had a problem because they felt she was promoting losing weight when she is already rather slim. Anyway, she claimed that since she has done DWTS, her health has suffered and she feels this cleanse will help get her health back on track.

In other news, this modesty queen has been talking about her sexy times again. I swear these modesty champions talk more about getting banged than us heathens.

I know! How does speaking about your intimate relations with your husband qualify as modest? I'm about as liberal as you can get and even I keep my intimate marital moments to myself. Those are special times between my husband and myself and not meant to be shared with the general population. Not to mention, no one really wants to hear about it.

Because they have a public image that screams I Am Happy and Have The Bestest Marriage ! Her publicist thinks that the idiots who idolize her equate Good Marriage = Always Happy = I Get Banged Regularly And It Is Spectacular Every Time!

Hmmm, sound like anyone else we snark on?

I know! How does speaking about your intimate relations with your husband qualify as modest? I'm about as liberal as you can get and even I keep my intimate marital moments to myself. Those are special times between my husband and myself and not meant to be shared with the general population. Not to mention, no one really wants to hear about it.

The headline at FOX news was: "Candace Cameron Bure: Good Sex Makes A Good Marriage." Fox news and Cameron sex combined makes me a bit nauseous.

It always makes me chuckle when people like Cameron, The Duggars, etc., believe modesty is all about covering the boobies, yet they always talk about getting action in the bedroom in many public forums. Do we really need to know that Candace is happy sexually with her husband? I mean, I don't and I am sure others feel the same.

I don't know, but Candace beating the "we get it on all the time after 18 years of marriage" drum comes off as a bit, maybe, desperate...like she is trying to prove something. Have sex, don't have sex, whatever, but do we really need to know the frequency for fundies?

I know this one! DJ decides to "diet" and winds up eating, like, nothing, and then they all go to the gym together as a family for some reason? and she has a Very Dramatic Fall off the treadmill after Kimmy (I think) asks her if she's feeling OK. It may have been a Very Special Episode, even.

I don't know why that episode is burned into my brain all these years later. I can barely remember the rest of the series.

I know this one! DJ decides to "diet" and winds up eating, like, nothing, and then they all go to the gym together as a family for some reason? and she has a Very Dramatic Fall off the treadmill after Kimmy (I think) asks her if she's feeling OK. It may have been a Very Special Episode, even.

I don't know why that episode is burned into my brain all these years later. I can barely remember the rest of the series.

Yes, she is invited to some pool party and all of the girls are going to be in bathing suits and she is worried. And she tapes pictures of models to the fridge to discourage her from eating.

Why on earth do I remember this?

And ten aunt Becky talks to her and makes it aAaaallll better.

And the exercise lady tells Danny and Joey that watching girls is not aerobic excercise. They disagree wih her; their hearts are beating quite rapidly!

It's like wholesomewear, but less hideous! :lol:

I have always found hands (both mens and womens) to be very sexy. Might as well attach some gloves to those gauntlets, lol

I'd totally wear that! Maybe with some plain white tights, but I'd feel absolutely comfortable in that.

I wouldn't consider that frumpy.

Is it frumpy? Am I frumpy? :? :? :?

I'd totally wear that! Maybe with some plain white tights, but I'd feel absolutely comfortable in that.

I wouldn't consider that frumpy.

Is it frumpy? Am I frumpy? :? :? :?

I'd wear it if only to keep my skin from broiling off my body, lol. And while I think it's cute, it *is a bit frumpy for a swimsuit (but better frumpy than burnt!).

I'd wear it if only to keep my skin from broiling off my body, lol. And while I think it's cute, it *is a bit frumpy for a swimsuit (but better frumpy than burnt!).

Oh I was talking about that as normal every day wear, not a swimsuit.

Oh I was talking about that as normal every day wear, not a swimsuit.

I think it looks like a toddler outfit.

Archived