IGNORED

Penny Dreadful on Showtime

No Cure for Stupid

I looked, but there was no thread for this show, and I thought I'd ask what people thought of it.

I'm really enjoying it. I always enjoyed the Victorian-era monsters. Dracula and Dr. Frankenstein and Dorian Grey. It's definitely interesting.

Casting is also interesting. Timothy Dalton was Bond once, and Eva Green was a Bond girl. Timothy Dalton also played a Time Lord on "Doctor Who" and Billie Piper was a companion.

I watched most of the pilot, and never went back to it. Would you say it's worth revisiting?

I watched most of the pilot, and never went back to it. Would you say it's worth revisiting?

It's a slow build, but it gets more interesting. At least, for me. I've always enjoyed the Victorian-era monster books. It really depends on what kinds of shows you like.

I have been watching this. I like it for the most part and it looks like the slow build up is working well. There are a couple of characters that I really don't care for and it also seems a certain detail about one character won't be shown to the audience until the finale next week.

Archived