IGNORED

Brief update on Amanda & Joe (Munck)

Justme

Glad they gave a little update. I was one of the ones who asked about them. Seems like they're just letting them live their own life, which is nice (and again, so very unlike the Maxwells)...

Glad they gave a little update. I was one of the ones who asked about them. Seems like they're just letting them live their own life, which is nice (and again, so very unlike the Maxwells)...

Can u imagine if the marriage of Joseph and their daughter had taken place? I think she would have been mirseable the whole time. Also she probably would never be able to contect her family. Glad they are letting their daughter "go" in a way and live her own life. I am sure Amanda will make a great mother when the time comes. Considering all those younger siblings she has.

Can u imagine if the marriage of Joseph and their daughter had taken place? I think she would have been mirseable the whole time. Also she probably would never be able to contect her family. Glad they are letting their daughter "go" in a way and live her own life. I am sure Amanda will make a great mother when the time comes. Considering all those younger siblings she has.

She'd be having her first baby right about now.

She'd be having her first baby right about now.

Eighteen months after the wedding she'd quite possibly have one kid with another on the way. So glad she doesnt!

Eighteen months after the wedding she'd quite possibly have one kid with another on the way. So glad she doesnt!

U r probably right!! I also bet she would have not seen her family.

• 2 months later...

Mama Munck posted another quick update. Amanda looks good and happy and I'm guessing isn't pregnant. It is their 1 year anniversary.

Hmmmm in an earlier post..

t's been so wonderful to for the first time in our lives to be completely debt free with no mortgage...

Sounds like they are still drinking the Stevie cool aid, even if a bit more diluted.

3 states in 1 year! That's a lot of moving!

Agree that is a lot of moving. I wonder why they were in 3 states in a year.

Hey now, Steve Maxwell said that they give the married couples their privacy after the death weddings! Something to think about.

That's why Nathan, and especially Christopher, are not mentioned or pictured often. Isn't that nice of Steve? Adult sons in their 30s actually allowed to have some privacy. But not too much, I'm sure.

Hmmmm in an earlier post..

Sounds like they are still drinking the Stevie cool aid, even if a bit more diluted.

I'm hoping they just took the good part, being debt free and left the rest of the Maxwell's preaching behind. Obviously The Munck's are still having fun, a recent trip to Dollywood and the little girls wear pants to work and play, and the new house looks like it will have some style(not a big room with a rug, recliners and couches).

Hey, after 20+ years of having HAD a mortgage, who wouldn't be happy at the freedom? The Maxwell sons and others have their houses debt-free from the start. Oh wow; that means they had a mortgage when they were planning the intermarriage with the Maxwells.......did Steve know?

Yeah; wow, Amanda and Joe having travelled, moved around, and NOT gotten pregnant! And I'm sure not wanting to be featured on the blog TOO often. I'm sure the Muncks know they're speculated on.

Hey, after 20+ years of having HAD a mortgage, who wouldn't be happy at the freedom? The Maxwell sons and others have their houses debt-free from the start. Oh wow; that means they had a mortgage when they were planning the intermarriage with the Maxwells.......did Steve know?

Yeah; wow, Amanda and Joe having travelled, moved around, and NOT gotten pregnant! And I'm sure not wanting to be featured on the blog TOO often. I'm sure the Muncks know they're speculated on.

I wonder if the travelling and not getting pregnant go hand in hand? I read the 3 states in 1 year less as voluntary travelling and more as unstable living/work situation. Moving is a nightmare. I can't imagine going through that so frequently by choice.

I wonder if their situation is so unstable that they have chosen not to try for children right away? Amanda seemed pretty deep in the kool aid upon her marriage. She could have totally changed, but I can't see her wanting to wait to have babies unless something else was going on. That being said, I can't imagine the stress of 3 moves is great for conception.

• 1 year later...

Archived