IGNORED

Crazy, Crazy Paul Bethke

debrand

I found a quote on Fundies Say the Darndest Things and followed it back to its source. It is so screwed up that I thought you all would like to discuss it.

From Niggle

Originally Posted by Niggle View Post

So a young girl (in your words, thirteen or younger) who has had sex must remain with the man she had sex with? Even if the only reason a girl that young has had sex is because she was raped?

Wow. That's really twisted.

I also note that your precious commandments do not forbid rape (and don't give me the adultery crap again; it's irrelevant unless you erroneously assume that every woman ever born has had sex at birth).

From Paul Bethke

You are the one who has got every thing twisted.

Your assumptions are incorrect—get the facts right before you jump to conclusions!!

Rape is punishable by death—so if a thirteen year old girl or younger is raped—the rapist must die—so when the rapist is put to death—the girl can marry some one of her choice.

â–ºWhile the rapist is alive the girl will be committing adultery.

There are thirteen year old girls and younger coerced into having sex—that is rape—that is statuary rape.

Marriage must be sanctioned by the parents.

Sex constitutes marriage—so now boys and girls must realise the consequence of their actions.

So again –a man must marry a virgin; that is with the consent of the parents.

A woman must retain her virginity for the day of her consummation.

2 Samuel 13:14 (NIV) But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.

2 Samuel 13:32-33 (NIV)

But Jonadab son of Shimeah, David’s brother, said, “My lord should not think that they killed all the princes; only Amnon is dead. This has been Absalom’s expressed intention ever since the day Amnon raped his sister Tamar.

My lord the king should not be concerned about the report that all the king’s sons are dead. Only Amnon is dead.â€

Deuteronomy 22:25-26 (NIV) But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die.â–ºDo nothing to the girl; she has committed no sin deserving death.

So this should be clear to you now!!

The problem that exists today is that rapist are allowed to live—so now the Laws of God must be imposed as to set the victims free.

Don't worry, Paul Bethke gets crazier :shock:

It is good to ask these questions because they do happen---take into account that these laws were provisional laws to be imposed.

So if a man rapes a woman and is never caught—then the woman must remain unmarried until the rapist is caught and put to death.

There are other aspects of the law that will insure that the man is caught.

forums.randi.org/showthread.php?s=55a9fbd202c21d05bcb52d84dedb0733&p=7225861#post7225861

Is this Paul Bethke any relation to Jefferson Bethke? I have never heard of him before now.

I don't know. Hopefully, someone on this site knows about him.

There are other aspects of the law that will insure that the man is caught.

Such as…

So in this guy's fantasy world, what happens if someone rapes a married woman?

Such as…

So in this guy's fantasy world, what happens if someone rapes a married woman?

He doesn't say but apparently, Paul prophesized that the owner of the site would go blind. :cray-cray:

I wish that I could find Paul on another site other than that forum. He is located in South Africa and is apparently a racist.

I am a racist—I want my children and grand children to be like me; I do not want to mingle my race with other cultures.

A white marries a black and the children have no identity with any parent.

There is no sin in being a racist-it is encouraged by Yahweh.

Cross cultural marriages very rarely bring any peace and happiness—I have witnessed this on many occasions.

Look at golfer Tiger Woods.

We have a number of celebrities who are examples.

So blessed are the pure in heart.

why he is on what I think is a skeptic site, I don't understand.

Very simplistically how; as you say, can any one justify segregation of peoples?

The key is that which we claim, Yahweh the God who created the universe and everything in it has laws by which he commands us to live by.

How did all these different peoples come about, when God created Adam and from Adam came Eve?

So accordingly we should all look alike—now there are different peoples of different colour---diet has much to do with this.

God said right in the beginning; do not drink blood—man ignored this and so people became black because they drank blood and ate monkeys and gorillas, and all the creatures Yahweh said we must not eat.

This is a realistic conclusion, and is verified by many dieticians—you become what you eat.

What? That is crazy.

Also "You are what you eat" generally refers to health-if you eat healthy, you will be healthy, if you don't, you wont be healthy. Not that eating a kind of food can turn you into it (Im presuming they are inferring that eating monkeys will make you more like a monkey, and saying that black people are like monkeys).

Diet doesn't change your skin tone. Except for that person who turned orange because they ate nothing but carrots for a month, or how Zsu is probably going to go blue from eating all that silver.

Why is someone who believes all this nonsense on the Randi forums. Although then again that is a good thing, he wont get any praise for his unscientific beliefs.

I know that Tiger Woods married a Swedish model, Elin Nordegren and that marriage did not last, but isn't Tiger himself biracial, or more properly, multiracial? Tiger's dad's first marriage did end in divorce, but he was married to Tiger's mom whom he married in Thailand for 30 years until he died of a heart attack.

Very simplistically how; as you say, can any one justify segregation of peoples?

The key is that which we claim, Yahweh the God who created the universe and everything in it has laws by which he commands us to live by.

How did all these different peoples come about, when God created Adam and from Adam came Eve?

So accordingly we should all look alike—now there are different peoples of different colour---diet has much to do with this.

God said right in the beginning; do not drink blood—man ignored this and so people became black because they drank blood and ate monkeys and gorillas, and all the creatures Yahweh said we must not eat.

This is a realistic conclusion, and is verified by many dieticians—you become what you eat.

Watch out world, I am about to turn into bowl of chicken soup and some crackers...

So, black people are black because they ate blood....So how come my lilly white ancestors stayed lilly white despite their love of black pudding??? How come Indians are dark skinned when they are vegetarians? Wow, this is a whole new level of crazy. Gotta love the interwebz for giving this sort of stuff a platform.

I imagine that this guy Bethke is on the Randi forums because he hopes to convert some of the godless heathens that hang out there. Got news for you, Paulie boy: Not gonna happen.

Something that happens a lot is that people see a lot of clicks coming in from a site like Mr. Randi's and follow back to see what people are saying about them, and then decide that they'll start posting to win over the unenlightened nay-sayers. Which, as Penny points out, never happens.

Archived