IGNORED

Fundie Kids: If they were not fundie

infooverload

I could totally imagine Anna Sofia Botkin as a historian or researcher of some kind. She's always shown researching and reading for those pieces of historical trash her family produces, and she seems confident and happy when she's working. With a good education and access to a good library, I'll bet she'd become a good historian.

I could totally imagine Anna Sofia Botkin as a historian or researcher of some kind. She's always shown researching and reading for those pieces of historical trash her family produces, and she seems confident and happy when she's working. With a good education and access to a good library, I'll bet she'd become a good historian.

I love this idea! I'm currently working on a PhD, and while I feel I'm still learning how to be a researcher because I worked in a professional field for a few years, I certainly love it and feel that it's what I'm meant to do in life. Perhaps this shared interest partially explains why I somehow find Anna-Sophia an intriguing and sympathetic character. A-S could have been one of my colleagues, bumping into me in the library on a weekly basis, showing me her conference papers for input, and drinking with me on PhD movie nights (a colleague is doing a dissertation on film and architecture and we watch her research subject matter). It would be great for her to use her passion for analysis upon something more culturally weighty than children's Disney movies.

Archived