IGNORED

The Munck's sold their house.

Justme

I'm not surprised as they bought the "farm" some time ago. Laura put up lots of pictures of the inside of their house. For a fundie home, it looks quite nice. I'd love to know the titles of all those books in their family room. There are a ton! I'm surprised Joe Maxwell's head didn't explode when he saw them! What a contrast to Teri's microwave cart of ALL the families homeschool books. I see they also have only 1 washer & dryer. (And how many do the Duggars have???)

I like that she made a point to mention that all the children, boys and girls, learn plumbing etc. from their dad. It's a cute house. I wouldn't personally want to live in it with a dozen other people, but it's nice.

I like that she made a point to mention that all the children, boys and girls, learn plumbing etc. from their dad. It's a cute house. I wouldn't personally want to live in it with a dozen other people, but it's nice.

Agree!

Notice the bunk beds staking in the girls room...

I wonder if the real reason that they have moved is that the Maxwell's have been stalking them since the courtship fail? :wink-penguin:

I'm not surprised as they bought the "farm" some time ago. Laura put up lots of pictures of the inside of their house. For a fundie home, it looks quite nice. I'd love to know the titles of all those books in their family room. There are a ton! I'm surprised Joe Maxwell's head didn't explode when he saw them! What a contrast to Teri's microwave cart of ALL the families homeschool books. I see they also have only 1 washer & dryer. (And how many do the Duggars have???)

I read through the whole Munck's sisters old blog and I remember a few book titles that were classics and not the typical limited reading of other fundie families. They also mentioned more modern dvd and dvd sets. The Duggar's watch Andy Griffith and the Munck's watch full house.

Kind of sad to see all the Munck girls share that room. We have always just seen cozy shots of Ruth or Mary Ann and you could not tell they were all in one bedroom. With 2900 sq ft you would think they could have had 2 girls rooms. I guess Amanda married just in time to give her bunk up to Mary Ann.

I've never really paid attention to the Munck's before, but I just browsed through their blog and I think I like them. Way less obviously offensive than our usual fundies, at least.

That farmhouse looks pretty small from the outside, though - are they going to be able to squeeze everybody in there? Laura mentioned "closing on our house" - so is there a third house in the mix somehow? Because they already had the farmhouse bought, right? Color me confused.

Archived