IGNORED

Holyland Experience Florida Theme Park

gustava

The banner ads I'm getting on this thread are helpfully suggesting a Disney vacation along with/instead of a Holy Land experience.

The link to the Waterbury CT Holy Land USA does not even begin to convey its awesomeness. It's totally worth the risk of a trespassing arrest to check it out, assuming it's still there.

Edited to joyfully report: it's still there and is going to be restored! It's a miracle!

The link to the Waterbury CT Holy Land USA does not even begin to convey its awesomeness. It's totally worth the risk of a trespassing arrest to check it out, assuming it's still there.

Edited to joyfully report: it's still there and is going to be restored! It's a miracle!

A video of what the CT Holy Land park looked like in fall 2012

Speaking of religious theme parks, has anyone been to Sight and Sound in PA? My understanding is that it is a theater that produces biblically themed plays. My fundie light friends and family members talk about the productions as if they were Tony award winning Broadway shows but I think I would rather go to New York and see something like "The Book of Mormon"

My best friend and I keep saying we are going to go there. We have been two Disney World twice, with intentions of heading there for a day for our snarking pleasure but it never happened. The plan was to get stoned and head to Holyland Experience but then we started joking around about getting stoned for being stoned and I think we actually freaked ourselves out :lol: Instead, we enjoyed our high watching La Nouba and walking around world showcase that day.

Speaking of religious theme parks, has anyone been to Sight and Sound in PA? My understanding is that it is a theater that produces biblically themed plays. My fundie light friends and family members talk about the productions as if they were Tony award winning Broadway shows but I think I would rather go to New York and see something like "The Book of Mormon"

My mother used to drag my little sister to those plays when she was younger. I also heard they were great quality and that the theater is beautiful. Some of my clients went to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat and they raved about it for weeks, as did their staff. I am pretty close, maybe one day I will take one for the team. . . maybe

The Gosselins went to Sight and Sound on a episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8.

Archived