IGNORED

New bride Amanda is 20 today!

Justme

I don't remember her married name. It's nice to see the Munck's post a birthday greeting to her on their blog. (Unlike another family *cough*.)

I believe Amanda's married name is Burke. She seems like a sweet girl and I hope she has a good marriage, despite getting married in her teens. I also hope that she waits awhile to enjoy some time with her husband before she starts filling her quiver!!

Beautiful! And they say they'll see her on the weekend. How lovely! So, by the end of the month hopefully we'll see pics of her meeting her new sister.

Yeah, Elizabeth seems to be faded into the background, and the Munck sisters blog hasn't been updated since before the wedding. Well, even though it's now been a year since what would've been that wedding day, I can't really blame Elizabeth for fading into the background. They probably are carefully re-evaluating what they post now. Probably the "courtship candle" post was the closest thing to stirring the pot.

I don't remember her married name. It's nice to see the Munck's post a birthday greeting to her on their blog. (Unlike another family *cough*.)

Which family was this?

Which family was this?

The Muncks were big Maxwell fans and Elizabeth almost married Joseph. She came to her senses and was brave enough to call it off just a week or so before the wedding. Before she bolted Steve made a bunch of creepy posts about how it wasn't necessary to get to know the person you marry ahead of time because Jesus, and afterward Sarah made creepy posts about how the Maxwells' hearts were all broken (every one of them) and they had to all seclude themselves in the mountains to grieve.

Can anybody make out the names of the books behind Amanda? I can see "Duggar" on a red one. The white ones on the right side seem to say "Journey...."???

Just wonder what they are reading.... The Munck's seem to value reading.

I see the blue Duggar book (the second one) as well, in hardcover. I can't make out the other titles. I wonder if they purged their collection of Maxwell tomes; I don't recognize any, at least in that shot, but I know a lot of their "adult" titles are white books and there are a few back there that the glare is hitting so I can't read titles. The Moody books are thinner, colored paperbacks, but most of the books behind her look like hardcovers.

eta: Looked again and I'm almost positive I see the Harris brothers' book up there (I'm almost positive the word "Hard" is in white).

Second from left, the brown book with yellow and white text, has to be this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1581349300/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1 (not breaking the link because it's Amazon)

Interesting, Joseph must have met the expectations - he might want to consider Voddie's daughter next... While I don't think the Maxwells are racists or prejudiced (at least I haven't seen or read anything hinting that) I can't imagine one of them marrying someone who's another race.

Second from left, the brown book with yellow and white text, has to be this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1581349300/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1 (not breaking the link because it's Amazon)

Interesting, Joseph must have met the expectations - he might want to consider Voddie's daughter next... While I don't think the Maxwells are racists or prejudiced (at least I haven't seen or read anything hinting that) I can't imagine one of them marrying someone who's another race.

Someone should send a copy to Stevie Maxwell... :lol:

Yep, there are 3 copies of that Maidens of Virtue book (written by Stacy McDonald). Multiple copies so everyone can have one! Woot!

Amanda is a pretty girl and she has light and spunk in her eyes. She's probably (gasp) fun!

The Muncks were big Maxwell fans and Elizabeth almost married Joseph. She came to her senses and was brave enough to call it off just a week or so before the wedding. Before she bolted Steve made a bunch of creepy posts about how it wasn't necessary to get to know the person you marry ahead of time because Jesus, and afterward Sarah made creepy posts about how the Maxwells' hearts were all broken (every one of them) and they had to all seclude themselves in the mountains to grieve.

I'm sorry I was unclear. I mean who was the family that did not post about a birthday? Was it the Maxwells?

Archived