IGNORED

Michele Bachmann rants about "spanking" Obama

wayward

Meanwhile I just read on addictinginfo.org/2013/07/17/michele-bachmann-massager/

That a Christian group meant to send her "massager" for her migraines butaccidentally sent her vibrator.

Meanwhile I just read on addictinginfo.org/2013/07/17/michele-bachmann-massager/

That a Christian group meant to send her "massager" for her migraines butaccidentally sent her vibrator.

It's also on HuffPost's website as well.

Darn -- it wasn't the "Magic Wand" brand I mentioned earlier. That would have been just perfect.

My friend and I have an agreement about Mr. President. On the off chance that he ever wants to have sex with one of us, we won't do it, because we respect Michelle too much. But if the two of them want a threesome? No question.

He at least has better hair...mostly because he has it kinda shaved. I swear a lot of politicians hair styles similar to JimBob in that they look like they belong on a Ken doll.

Archived