IGNORED

A Dad Who Proudly Describes His Child's Sexual Prowess

Jinger Jar

Wow. Just... wow.

This man is revolting and I don't believe that any 9-year-old boy would behave that way unless he were coached. This guy is a sick puppy. Clearly he enjoys the idea of his prepubescent son (assuming Bob exists) being a super stud. Cock blocking a nine year old? Cock blocking?! Ugh.

The fact that his son commanded this young girl to sit with him should NOT be celebrated. Way to perpetuate rape culture asshole. You don't command women to do anything.

Gross. And I hope it's fiction.

My 10 yo developed his first crush last year. But I would be mortified if he'd behaved like that. He doesn't even know what a "crush" is, really. Just that that particular girl suddenly became very interesting and he wanted to be closer friends with her. IE: she got on his invite list for his birthday, lol.

I would be mortified if a teenage son, or an adult son, behaved in such a predatory, disrespectful, squicky way. that's not "manhood". That's creepy and disgusting. :(

The fact that his son commanded this young girl to sit with him should NOT be celebrated. Way to perpetuate rape culture asshole. You don't command women to do anything.

Most of us have-but girls especially-have been taught to be nice. These types of predatory men take advantage of the niceness of other people.

When it came to men, my mother was a very manipulative person. SHe could get almost any man she wanted and it wasn't because of her beauty(although she wasn't ugly either) Her advice to me sounded a lot like some of these jerkish men. "Don't be too nice to a man" "Never compliment the man too much, tear him down a bit." "Keep him guessing." Her advice worked and made me feel horrible so I decided early that I'd rather run the risk of being rejected then treat people like she suggested.

Take my word for it, my mom could run manipulative rings around these men. She'd be sweet one minute and biting the next. One time she told me to overpraise a man for any behavior that I wanted him to continue-like sweeping a floor but punish him like hell if he stepped out of line. In her own words, men were like trainable dogs.

She died alone in a broken down trailer because eventually men-and her family- saw through her BS

Ironically, she told me she could get men to do what she wanted even better as she aged because she reminded men of their moma.

I call BS as well....no way a 9 year old knows about this behavior unless he's learning from someone.

However, if this is legit? Then someone needs to call the cops FAST on these people because Ian sounds like a serious pedophile...

debrand - I don't want to be disrepectful to your mother, but I'm glad you are different than she was.

As for the posted story, I doubt it happened, and I'd stay far away from the man who wrote it.

Now, on a personal note: What is 'cockblocking'?

And while you're at it, can someone tell me why a woman I babysat for as a teen told me a story about her husband yelling out 'skinnerback' to shock the people blocking the door as they tried to leave a railroad union meeting? She thought it was funny that I didn't know what it meant and advised me to ask my father, and be prepared to 'get hit' when I did.

Also, what is a 'honeypot' in regards to a women's genitalia? That was a term that a man used when I was in my late 30's, and he was terribly amused when he realized I didn't know what it meant.

debrand - I don't want to be disrepectful to your mother, but I'm glad you are different than she was.

As for the posted story, I doubt it happened, and I'd stay far away from the man who wrote it.

And while you're at it, can someone tell me why a woman I babysat for as a teen told me a story about her husband yelling out 'skinnerback' to shock the people blocking the door as they tried to leave a railroad union meeting? She thought it was funny that I didn't know what it meant and advised me to ask my father, and be prepared to 'get hit' when I did.

Also, what is a 'honeypot' in regards to a women's genitalia? That was a term that a man used when I was in my late 30's, and he was terribly amused when he realized I didn't know what it meant.

Don't worry. My mom was an abusive, manipulative woman who probably had some sort of personality disorder. Men like Marky Mark sound like less sexually successful versions of my mom.

Cockblocking is when someone keeps a man from getting the woman that he wants.

The term cockblocking refers to doing something to get in the way of someone having sex.

A honeypot sting is one in which an attractive person lures in another person in order to get information/blackmail/etc. Honeypot stings are common in spy novels (and there are numerous examples of real life honeypots)

I really hope this child doesn't suffer from delinquency referrals because of his vile father's indoctrination. And I hope, if he does, CPS intervenes.

If this is true, that boy has been seriously sexually abused. Sexual behavior at such a young age is the hallmark of sexual abuse, as is abusing other children.

Poor Bob. If he's real, he's a victim as well as an abuser.

• 5 weeks later...

:brain-bleach:

Why did I read that? I will never be the same.

I now need a whole case of brain bleach!

At 9 years old, neither of my nephews would have looked up from his Nintendo DS long enough to even know there was a girl nearby. I really hope this is made up (although either way that means dad is a perv, so you just can't win).

The reason this strikes me as fake is the kid's name. What 9 year old goes by Bob? The kid probably goes by Bobby but dad is trying to make him sound manlier and more adult by calling him Bob.

The reason this strikes me as fake is the kid's name. What 9 year old goes by Bob? The kid probably goes by Bobby but dad is trying to make him sound manlier and more adult by calling him Bob.

Yeah, excellent point! That just adds to the creepiness...

This seems to me to be creepy fantasies and pedophile fodder.

Archived