IGNORED

The Archers

rmatone

• 2 weeks later...

Me! I don't listen to the podcast but always tune in when we're in the UK and keep loosely up to date with the plot.

Oh, I've never seen this, but I'll definitely add it to my podcast queue! Can one just jump into the story at any point, or should I try to hunt down the earlier episodes? It looks like only the last 7 days are available for download.

I've just downloaded the last seven episodes. I think I'll jump right in. I hope it's not too confusing!

Glad to find some other Ambridgites. The BBC has a good website with all the characters and their back stories.

Me! I don't listen to the podcast but always tune in when we're in the UK and keep loosely up to date with the plot.

I live just north of San Francisco Ca in an area that has alot of family farms going through many of the same things as the archers in terms of the business. It's interesting to see how many things are the same in different countries. Let alone the intrige, affairs and village egos. :D

I've just downloaded the last seven episodes. I think I'll jump right in. I hope it's not too confusing!

Give it a go. I'll answer any questions you may have. The producers ry to keep up with current conditions and theactors really get into their characters which combined with a great sound editor results in a good dramatic performance which makes my daily commute seem like a breeze.

I got rather addicted to The Archers whilst living in the UK some time ago, especially the Sunday morning omnibus! I kept up with the storylines for a long time afterwards, but eventually lost track of things.

Archived