IGNORED

These people are hilarious! - 7xsunday

Jinger_Cat

Sorry...don't mean to bore you with these 7xsunday nuts, but this one's just too good.

7xsunday.net/forum/index.php/topic=27057.0.html

Please tell me that one of you did this. Please? I hate to believe that this person is actually homeskooling her children! :(

Fixed the link.

You link doesn't work for me(yes, I know the dot, I have too many safety things and need a full link I can just copy and paste.) What is it? I homeschool and have heard of a lot of crazy things in my 10 years in the trenches.

Jinger_Cat, just remove the "http://www." and leave the rest of the link intact. I've never had good luck with long links, even after removing the DOT

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the poster was actually in awe of it. One reason I fear for humanity... People can be really, really, dumb.

:lol: "Does this mean we are all marked?" :lol: :lol: :shock:

Lucky for her she won't be around in 2666!

I "know" what she's getting at the 77+34=11 but where I'm from 77+34=111

Also, she's suffered some traumatic brain injury and no one has told her. That must be it.

I was trying to go to bed, but the internet is full of people being wrong and I must correct them!

I was trying to go to bed, but the internet is full of people being wrong and I must correct them!

For you: duty_calls.png

Okay, I've been burning to ask this question: What the hell does TSOTDRT mean?

On-topic:.... wow. Just... wow.

The School Of The Dining Room Table, which is based on Michelle saying in earlier seasons that school 'takes place around the dining room table'. It's become shorthand for not just the actual table, but Christian home schooling in general, especially in the context of home schooling-related educational FAIL.

My Mother heard this "calculation" and thought it was pretty cool, not doing the actual maths. And she homeschooled my sister and I... Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear... My son fell for that one when he was about 9.

Oh my, I didn't get her "are we all marked" and supposed math revelation surprise. I just... I kept thinking: "Why, yes, you take your birthyear, add your age and voilà, current year. Althought that would be 111, not 11. What's the deal? I just. Birthyear + age = current year. So if you substract 1900 to your birthyear and 1900 to the current year although we're in a new millenium, that would be 111. What's the big deal? It's not eleven to begin with, it's one hundred-and-eleven. And we're in 1900 + 111. Normal, right? What's the magic fuss about it?" :think:

I swear I went on for several minutes in circle thought before I read through all of the answers to the thread and figured out this homeschooling lady was just not bright at all and somehow didn't get that when you substract your birthyear to the current year, you'll get your age.

Oh my dog. Say it ain't say. She teaches her children? Talk about miseducation... How are they ever going to go to university or properly study basic things to get through life? :o

I want to sign up over there and post

But I won't.

They wouldn't *believe* your interpretation of how numbers work anyway. No seal of Jesus, no truth! :lol:

We should tell her that if you can do the 9 times table on your hands you are marked. Now THAT freaked me out when I learned it!

Just hold up both hands and , starting with your left hand, put down the finger you want to multiply by... freaky...

I want to sign up over there and post

But I won't.

Bwaahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

For some unknown reason I am banned from that site. No idea. I never posted there or anything.

Anyway, it means I can't read this silly post. Can anyone paste it here? or at least give me a precis?

Archived