IGNORED

Yes Anna, you're totally an unbiased opinion

anjulibai

Anna Maxwell wrote an endorsement for ITonRamp. They couldn't find someone to write something, besides those little paragraphs (which I doubt were written by anyone that isn't a Maxwell)? Yeesh.

After graduating from high-school, I figured I would be taking a break from studies for a little while, but to my surprise the Lord led me to take ITonRamp’s A+ Course.

Here let me fix this for you Anna

After graduating from high-school, I figured I would be taking a break from studies for a little while spending my time cleaning cupboards and making burrito filling, but to my surprise theLord led Daddy told me to take ITonRamp’s A+ Course as enrollment was low and my brother needed the money.

I wonder if she had to pay for the course. It is, after all, Nathan's livelihood and you don't get something for nothing in this life, so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Right Steve? Full disclosure, Anna!

I wonder if she had to pay for the course. It is, after all, Nathan's livelihood and you don't get something for nothing in this life, so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Right Steve? Full disclosure, Anna!

I'm thinking Steve The Lord, laid it upon Anna's heart to use her own money.

Does Anna even have any money?

Doubt it. Does she even get money on her birthday?

She's probably on the payroll of one of Steve's companies. I would bet Steve "pays" her for putting together books or packing boxes.

I'd bet, though, that 1) she's paid below minimum wage and 2) Steve handles her money and she has limited access to it.

She's probably on the payroll of one of Steve's companies. I would bet Steve "pays" her for putting together books or packing boxes.

I'd bet, though, that 1) she's paid below minimum wage and 2) Steve handles her money and she has limited access to it.

I bet if he does "pay" her, he deducts room and board from it. I'm pretty sure they don't do that at Walmart.

I bet if he does "pay" her, he deducts room and board from it. I'm pretty sure they don't do that at Walmart.

I don't think he'd deduct room and board. He probably writes those off as a business expense on his taxes.

Does Anna even have any money?

I think I remember reading somewhere that Stevus pays his children something for working at the conferences and home business. I'd bet dollars to donuts though his sons get more than his daughters.

Funny thing about Steve employing his kids...

When I first started reading the blog several years ago, a few of the younger guys hadn't graduated yet - only the oldest 5 children had, which included Sarah. Steve had on his about section that he'd raised 5 "wage-earning", homeschool graduated adults, thus including Sarah.

Now that all 5 of the guys have graduated, it's changed to him having raised 5 wage-earning sons. No mention of Sarah and Anna.

Another thing to note, those sons may be wage earning, but they only have jobs because Daddy gave them jobs. They don't have independent businesses of their own, and they don't work for others. Interesting that that part of them being wage-earners isn't mentioned at all, eh?

I can't see any serious student signing up for a course where the only reccomendations are written by family. That just screams scam/incompetence/cheap on the part of the program. Stevie might want to rethink that strategy. Of course he then runs the risk of negative (god forbid!) reviews... And somehow, I can't see him paying his daughters enough of a wage where they might actually be able to live independently. Lack of money is a great controller.

Anna Maxwell wrote an endorsement for ITonRamp. They couldn't find someone to write something, besides those little paragraphs (which I doubt were written by anyone that isn't a Maxwell)? Yeesh.

I read it as "IronTramp". Nevermind.

Even if the girl children are paid, I would bet that they can't use the money the way they would chose and Steve has to give permission on every penny they spend.

No need for the "girls" to earn "real" money. They just need a little bit to buy bible covers for each other's Christmas gifts and maybe some fabric and sewing notions. Men provide for a family. Women/girls care for the home and school the kiddo's. :roll:

The worst part of the Anna "ad" on the blog is that I think the reason behind it beside getting customers is to say something about how it is okay for women to get this tiny bit of education, not to pursue dreams, but to be a "blessing" to others and help out at home- again.

I want to know what Mom, Dad and Grandma are doing to their computers that requires A+ certification to fix? Apart from total hardware failure, the only computer problems I've ever encountered were the result of the user self-defrauding.

Or is A+ literally just a class in learning how to install hardware, software and perform basic maintenance? I know the certification's only good for three years. I occasionally wonder if the Maxwells know that.

I am both shocked and scandalized that Anna was allowed to have Nathan, a member of the OPPOSITE SEX (even if he is her brother), teach her!!! I wonder if she had to go through one of her sisters any time she had a question for him like they do with the other female students?

Now Sarah is advertising on what a blessing the 1 Ton Ramp can be for families.

The PC Reloading course begins June 4th, and it’s a perfect one for families to take together. Learning how to reload your computer and have a “like-new†machine is a blessing.

I wonder if there is anything Sarah doesn't consider a 'sweet blessing.' She would probably even categorize taking a dump a 'sweet blessing.'

Considering they are trying to make this seem like a deal for a family, I agree, they must be desperate. Considering they don't want their materials going to libraries or loaned out to other people, I would have expected they'd discourage more than one person per payment taking the class. Nathan must really need the money.

I hope someone gets to the upcoming conferences to let us know about attendance. What will Steve do if all the businesses begin failing? Two ads in a row from family members doesn't bode well for the IT portion.

I read it as "IronTramp". Nevermind.

I really want to see that superhero movie! :popcorn2:

Archived