IGNORED

Is there an update on the Duggar Insider Q&A ?

mrs

I was wondering if anyone can give an update on the Q&A featuring the Duggar insider. I am looking forward to reading the insiders point of view. I apologize for not being patient.

Eddited to fix spelling.

I have not heard any updates. Curious is dealing with some health stuff right now, so that might be delaying things. When there is information to be had, I'm sure it will be posted.

I'll admit it was me talking to the insider. I had several email exchanges and the last thing they said, on Friday morning, was "ok send me the questions!" but once I did, no response. And no response to further emails, even though I know they check their email often because before they would get back to me. I guess they chickened out? They also wanted to remain anonymous and apparently that's not ok to post, the mod wanted them to identify themselves through this site for legal reasons. But that doesn't matter if they never got back to me. I'm very sorry and quite embarrassed.

I'll admit it was me talking to the insider. I had several email exchanges and the last thing they said, on Friday morning, was "ok send me the questions!" but once I did, no response. And no response to further emails, even though I know they check their email often because before they would get back to me. I guess they chickened out? They also wanted to remain anonymous and apparently that's not ok to post, the mod wanted them to identify themselves through this site for legal reasons. But that doesn't matter if they never got back to me. I'm very sorry and quite embarrassed.

I think it's silly that the site is not allowing them to remain anonymous.

Maybe you can tell them to email you the answers, and them you will post them as from an anonymous source you spoke with. Maybe tell them to create an FJ account and post it as a fundie Q&A. They'd still be anonymous. People here post about duggar encounters all the time.

I don't see why you would get into legal trouble if the person is totally anonymous and if you delete all the email exchange if they sue. Especially if you say that the source is hear'say and not necessarily true as an ass-cover?

I mean, as long as there is no info about the TLC contract, you'll be fine.

Source: uncle is a lawyer.

They were supposed to email me. I didn't tell them about having to identify themselves. The most important thing was to get the answers first.

I agree, it should be fine if they're anonymous as long as a disclaimer but I'm not a lawyer

That is odd then. I would wait a week... I mean, they likely work and have lives, and we sent them a ton of questions!

If they don't respond after a week, tell them that everyone is really excited to get an answer and that their anonymity will be preserved.

My uncle says the duggars won't be able to do anything if it is anonymous.

Maybe a happy medium would be for the staff to be aware of their identity but it would remain anonymous to the members and readers.

Maybe a happy medium would be for the staff to be aware of their identity but it would remain anonymous to the members and readers.

Just to clarify, that was the plan. No one was going to force them to identify themselves on board. There was a concern about someone saying they had access to the information and it being posted without verification. Everyone here has the right to remain anonymous, insider or not.

I do hope that this person comes around and answers our questions.

Oh they answered! Said they were real busy with work but they would get back to me when they find time...

Oh they answered! Said they were real busy with work but they would get back to me when they find time...

Thanks for the update.

I hope they do, but I'd be prepared not to see A's to all the Q's. It might become apparent to the Duggars exactly who they are, and that could be deleterious to the source personally or in a business situaion ... and could keep us from new information, if the Duggas cut 'em off personally/professionally.

Of course, if the Duggars did axe 'em, they could tell everything they know up until the time the axe fell, without fear of further consequence!

I've got popcorn ready to go when they do respond! :)

I really hope this person does respond to some of the questions posted. It is nice speculating what might be true, but to have an insider's account is so much better.

It's not completely out of the question?

:text-woo:

But I kinda agree... who knows how much they'll respond with :crying-green:

I know the questions are closed/locked but my question is...

Duggars do you know that what your preaching or some of your beliefs are B.S. not true? but you tell everybody else how to live or how they should live. (Google gothard and some of the other things you espouse is true or just (correctly read your Bible)) and if you DO know your beliefs are B.S. WHY??? do you keep slinging the same NON-truths.

Archived