IGNORED

Mortons got a new house

FundiPastafari

Hmmm...

Andrew Morton got a small house from a neighbor...

The post was the usual blablabla about how great the men and God are, but there were two sentences that made me wondering...

"We, of course, were honored and so grateful to the Lord and to Mr. H. for this tremendous gift and direct answer to prayer. Isn't God amazing!?"

-> Why did they pray for a new house? Is Andrew courting someone?

And Kressant looks quite pregnant...

Lise doesn't seem to be at the Mortons compound... I wonder where she (and Cleve) are...

For lots of pics look here

mortonclanthree.blogspot.de/2013/03/andrews-house-moving.html

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me thinks it is time to start taking bets on who Andrew is courting. My money is on one of the Sanders girls

I'm guessing one of the Campana girls.

I read on someone's Facebook that Cleve and Lise were moving off the farm.

So glad I'm no one's "biscuit maker".

I put bets on the oldest Campana too

Interesting about Cleve and his biscuit-maker ... did they give any other details or reasons for the move?

No. I think it was on Hunter Kendall's page. Someone asked if Lise had moved yet. He didn't respond to the comment.

Hmmm...

Andrew Morton got a small house from a neighbor...

The post was the usual blablabla about how great the men and God are, but there were two sentences that made me wondering...

"We, of course, were honored and so grateful to the Lord and to Mr. H. for this tremendous gift and direct answer to prayer. Isn't God amazing!?"

-> Why did they pray for a new house? Is Andrew courting someone?

And Kressant looks quite pregnant...

Lise doesn't seem to be at the Mortons compound... I wonder where she (and Cleve) are...

For lots of pics look here

mortonclanthree.blogspot.de/2013/03/andrews-house-moving.html

That name hurts my eyes. I can't imaging introducing myself with that name. "Hi! My name is Kressant."....roll? moon? I just don't get it.

Alyssa Campana would not shock me. She was just 18 in the fall, and Andrew turned 18 this winter. Also not surprised if Lise and Cleve aren't staying on the compound. They just don't seem to fit in with the others.

Someone please tell them to stop trying to write in baby-talk/child-ease. I just sounds stupid. Also, knock it off with "ze car", "ze girls", "ze house." It just makes them sound even less educated than we know they are since they attended the SOTDRT. I want to throat punch the writer. For. Serious.

I was surprised by the reference to the "creepy hippie" woman who was barefoot. Wasn't Jesus just a creepy hippie barefoot dude? The lack of self- awareness is troubling. Would she have been less creepy with shoes?

I was surprised by the reference to the "creepy hippie" woman who was barefoot. Wasn't Jesus just a creepy hippie barefoot dude? The lack of self- awareness is troubling. Would she have been less creepy with shoes?

But, but, but, HE was JESUS! And he had some Jesus sandals. You know, like Birkenstocks. And because....He was Jesus.

I just sent a message in which I reminded them that the "creepy hippie woman" was just as much a child of God as they were, and that the comment was unChristian. Let's see whether it gets approved, or if the "creepy hippie woman" and her pic just get silently expunged.

All that said, for some reason, I am fascinated by the idea of houses getting moved rather than demolished. Many years ago, when I was looking to buy a house, I saw an adorable little mint-condition Victorian cottage selling for next to nothing in a sketchy neighborhood, and have often fantasized about moving it to another lot.

Do the Morton girls have any shoes besides flip flops? They're as bad as the Duggars. They're either barefoot or wearing flip flops. What happened to proper footwear?

The creepy hippie woman was Adeline herself--it was a joke.

I find it interesting that they're setting Andrew up with a house as if he'll need one soon, even though two of his older sisters don't appear to be courting yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if a match is made between the Mortons and Campanas, so maybe the Alyssa theory is accurate. And there ought to eventually be at least one marriage between the Mortons and Robertses, right?

The Mortons have some very good-looking family members. Just sayin'. (Not necessarily from this post, but in general)

Is there any chance that Andrew will actually move into that house before he's married?

I was about to say the sane - if you zoom in the crazy hippie is Adeline. She's making fun of how scruffy she looks.

No, I really doubt Andrew would move in before he married. They had that apartment in the barn set for Cleveland for years but he still lived in the main house.

Something has to happen with the Roberts soon. They have too adult sons in a sea of young fundie women dying to get married. I keep expecting something between them and the Sanders.

Is that metaphor about cooking, do you think, or babies, ala "She's got a bun in the oven"? Not that either choice isn't awful, just that I was wondering.

I find it interesting that they're setting Andrew up with a house as if he'll need one soon, even though two of his older sisters don't appear to be courting yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if a match is made between the Mortons and Campanas, so maybe the Alyssa theory is accurate. And there ought to eventually be at least one marriage between the Mortons and Robertses, right?

Thanks for catching that -- I'm so used to the Mortons blithely spewing offensiveness that the joke went right over my head! :)

I suspected that it might be a joke, but thought they were too clueless to know how to snark. At least they were snarking at each other.

I actually went to read this blog post. I remember why I don't read the Morton blog often. It's all over the place. Like the writer has multiple personalities popping in while she's writing. She doesn't understand that her audience isn't privy to the all the thoughts in her head and we're expected to grasp her "wit" through the snippets she provides. Maybe it's because I don't read them often, but the "jokes" are lost on me.

Does anybody know if Kressant is pregnant? And if yes, when is the due date?

She gave birth 5 months ago. If she is pregnant she couldn't be very far along.

Don't know about Kressant. But I was wondering if this house moving thing happened recently or a few months ago and is just making it to the blog. Kressant just gave birth to Byron in October, so it could still be a postpartum belly. Rachel on the other hand must be due in the next month or so.

Archived