IGNORED

Battle of the Duggar Fan Pages

Buzzard

I know there is a backstory that someone knows more about than I do. We've had the baylee/bailey wars, and various incarnations. This one is just epic, though.

Apparently there are two "pages" seemingly at war with eachother.

Duggar Family News

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duggar-F ... 25?fref=ts

Fan page of the Duggar Family

https://www.facebook.com/fanpage4duggars

This seems to have started over the pregnancy announcement (which we had first so fuck that shit). But its not getting kind of amusing.

These are totally open FB profiles, so I'm considering it fair game - they're even tweeting shit at eachother.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 1046092083

I'm assuming that "duggar family news" may be related to a FJer based on the "my parents are insane" posted over Jinger's head. For that reason alone, I'm on their side.

They keep accusing eachother of "stealing" the other person's pictures (which are all from instagram and we had them first...) but... hey... you gotta do something with your time, right?

fanpage4duggars: "It's our goal to share positive and encouragement and true facts about the duggar family."

And to convert adjectives to nouns (positive) or possibly nouns to adjectives (encouragement).

fanpage4duggars: "It's our goal to share positive and encouragement and true facts about the duggar family."

I think the two things I bolded are mutally exclusive when it comes to the Duggars.

Jordyn is the favorite on the fanpage4duggars. From the Duggar Family news.

From Duggar Family News

About

This is an original Duggar page. Not one of many copycat, fan worshiping, slobber all over the Duggars pages. Only accurate Duggar news will be found here along with some humor and lots of good photos.

Does anyone remember a Duggar fan page on FB that was run by a friend of the Duggars who had said that Jill was in nursing school a couple of years back?

I think they are the same person, and somebody is making it look like two Duggar pages are fighting.

So its a fight of imaginary friends? Thats even more amusing!

They keep accusing eachother of "stealing" the other person's pictures (which are all from instagram and we had them first...) but... hey... you gotta do something with your time, right?

"Splitters!"

if you scroll down on "duggar family news" you'll see their take on the picture of joshie (plus ridic hat) and rand paul: "two douches. The insane unlicensed eye doctor and the absent used car lot manager" so, even if the page isn't run by a FJer it seems safe to assume that it is snark and that they are purposely needling the much more sanctimonius "fan page of the duggars"

"Duggar Family News" is so snarky, I love it! They're trolling the other fan page. I think "Fan Page of the Duggars" and their fans are actually taking it seriously, though. :lol:

Archived