IGNORED

Lyndsie...

LilMissMetaphor

2q40emc.jpg

2ef6c00.jpg

Does anyone else think it's creepy that Lyndsie still has these pictures on her blog?

I hope she scrubs them by the time Ethan and Aubrey...ya know, the SECOND Aubrey...are old enough to ask questions.

She may honestly not even remember what is on her blog since it isn't active.

I think the pictures are creepy anyway, but I can't quite put a finger on why.

Oh yeah, I meant her FB (A Love Worth Waiting For), not her blog.

I also find it funny that her Pinterest has 300 pins for hair, makeup, and outfits, and 2 for budget. :lol: Nothing like prioritizing when you were begging for adoption funding!

Notachance, Lyndsie is fundie-lite.

I think it's creepy because it seems quite telling of her desire to erase the birth mother before the baby was even born. She's holding the ultrasound picture to her stomach like she's the one carrying. I understand that her inability to have children has been heartbreaking for her, and maybe she wanted to perpetuate this fantasy image of her carrying the baby, but it doesn't quite get rid of the creep factor for me. I dunno. I might be being too harsh, since I've never had those experiences.

I always thought it was weird that she left those up on that FB page. I haven't checked out that page in awhile, but the last time I did, it seemed that Lyndsie and others weren't posting often.

It is so strange she still has them up. I wonder if she kept all the stuff with Aubrey1's name on it to use with Aubrey2?

She had a blog which was essentially posting five million pictures of herself and trying to raise money to adopt a baby. She would not work to help raise any of the money. Aubrey1 was pretty much presented as a done deal. There was no way the mother would back out. They had a maternity photo shoot (the pictures in this thread) and a huge baby shower with Aurbrey1's name put on everything. The adoption fell through, she closed her blog, but they then managed to adopt two small children(one a newborn) immediately after all this. The girl they named Aubrey.

What FG said.

Here's a thread where some of the backstory was detailed. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3903

It looks like snarkykitty actually noted (back then in 2011) that these pictures were up on L's FB, so credit should go to her. :) It's weirder that they're still there now that she actually HAS an Aubrey, just with a different middle name. Maybe someone could edit the pics so that it says "This is, in fact, Stella Lastname" across Lyndsie's stomach.

She had a blog which was essentially posting five million pictures of herself and trying to raise money to adopt a baby. She would not work to help raise any of the money. Aubrey1 was pretty much presented as a done deal. There was no way the mother would back out. They had a maternity photo shoot (the pictures in this thread) and a huge baby shower with Aurbrey1's name put on everything. The adoption fell through, she closed her blog, but they then managed to adopt two small children(one a newborn) immediately after all this. The girl they named Aubrey.

Thanks!!!

Classic case of tanorexia...

Girl, your skin is going to look like a wrinkly piece of leather by the time you're 40. So not worth it, imo.

If I were birthmom Sunny I would have run screaming from that adoption as well. Nothing says "I'm going to cut you out of this child's life like you never existed" more than a pregnancy photo shoot with people who are not pregnant :?

They weren't showing up for me earlier either, but they're here again. Not sure what's up with that.

Archived