IGNORED

Sex With Sleeping Woman Not Rape Because She Wasn't Married

ceg045

I got into an argument with someone in the comments section of Huffington Post's article on this insanity. The man I was arguing with kept assuming the woman was lying and saying I didn't understand consent. One of his responses was "So your saying that in the middle of the act a woman can change her mind and then it becomes rape? No wonder so many women are questioned on the claims. Shouldn't the guy have any warning like maybe a 60 sec advance notice that she's going to yell rape? Are you for real or just trying to pull my chain?"

The best part, though? The really, really best part that made me have to tell the Jingers? That guy's a preacher who, according to their website, "desire to deliver God’s word in a loving and practical way so that people, young and old are genuinely blessed." *facepalm*

But Claddagh, it doesn't matter that she didn't consent. She was female, therefore rape was her lot. That's the thinking behind the sexual entitlement. Rape is just not taken seriously enough.

It's quite chilling.

No, rape is not taken seriously enough, ITA. Instead of trying to teach women how to protect themselves, males need to be taught from an early age to respect females and NOT RAPE. As a female and mother of a female this blame the victim mentality of our culture and legal system pisses me off. :evil:

Archived