IGNORED

Kickstarter project: Jesus Bee

Buzzard

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/215 ... y_launched

For only $50 you can stand behind this idea for a childrens book that requires extreme mental gymnastics to get the analogy (or maybe it isnt an analogy). Sure, they need 10k to spread this terribly illustrated book across the county, with little hope of making any return (BUT WAIT, we can sell bees!) - good luck getting the trademark from pixar...

Be sure to watch the video so you can see the whole book - and the dire situation regarding how many children are damned because they havent read it.

Well that's just sad.

And I thought pretending animals & insects have human qualities like speech was evil, anyway.

No patience for the video. But, publishing contracts don't cost money--they make you money. Anything else is a scam.

Seriously though, if this is so great, a Christian publishing house would pick it up, or she could at least get a reputable agent. This isn't rocket science.

Only lady bees spread pollen, so this analogy only works if only women evangelize.

BlueberryBird, I will bet the house that they want the $10,000 for the deluxe package from Tate or WestBow or some other "Christian" vanity "publisher".

No patience for the video. But, publishing contracts don't cost money--they make you money. Anything else is a scam.

Seriously though, if this is so great, a Christian publishing house would pick it up, or she could at least get a reputable agent. This isn't rocket science.

Thats what I thought. Usually the publisher buys the rights and pays the author a small sum (thus the fight over the e books). So WTF is he talking about?

Archived