IGNORED

Kidist's Family Portrait Tips

clarinetpower

I was expecting these family portrait tips by Kidist to be:

1. dont be black

2. dont be asian

3. dont be brown

4. dont be gay

5. ladies should dress like ladies, in a skirt, with a slight heel and matching gloves and hat

5. just to be clear on this, the only acceptable kind of person to be is white

Guest Anonymous

1. dont be black

2. dont be asian

3. dont be brown

4. dont be gay

5. ladies should dress like ladies, in a skirt, with a slight heel and matching gloves and hat

You're allowed to be black, as long as really, really don't realise that you're black.

24aykc3.png

Fruit in your hat = ok.

"Clutching" (what most people would call touching) = bad

Got it. I can't see how she would complain about how they are dressed.

1. dont be black

2. dont be asian

3. dont be brown

4. dont be gay

...slight heel and a slight sheen...

And, it bears repeating, don't be black.

Wow, you can sure feel the love in that top picture.

Wow. I hadn't been to her blog in a couple of years, but she has only become scarier with time.

From now on, I will assume that any non-white I come across: Chinese, Muslim, black, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, Korean, Jamaican, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Japanese, Philippino, wants Canada to fail, wants white Americans to fail, wants to destroy the historical white-created Western civilization to fail.

They will be my enemies.

As much as it was a shocking outcome (I really thought Romney would win), it stands now as a proof that we can no longer stay with the status quo of letting unassimilable, unassimilated, non-Western groups have such decisive, and devastating, effects on our society and culture.

We have to strategize:

1. To reduce the numbers of these population groups

2. To reduce the effect of these population groups

3. To keep on going despite negative, even possibly dangerous, repercussions against us

"Reduce the numbers of these population groups" sounds rather criminal to me.

1. dont be black

2. dont be asian

3. dont be brown

4. dont be gay

As a Community fan, Kidist is reminding me of Pierce's father in terms of all-encompassing racism. I'm expecting her to write a post about how Swedes are evil because they have "spent hundreds of years race-mixing with Laplanders."

Is it wrong that I'm glad that Kidist is a lonely, aging, single woman who definitely wants to be married with a family but is so detestable that even a Fundy guy wouldn't touch her? I can just see her at single's events trying to attract any man she can in her matching hat and coat and being rejected over and over again. I feel like I've met this woman, just in a slightly different configuration. The bitterness must be palpable by anyone within 100 feet of her. I'm sure occasionally a desperate enough man does ask her out, but then realizes that he'd rather be alone than touch Kidist with a 10ft pole.

Fruit in your hat = ok.

"Clutching" (what most people would call touching) = bad

Got it. I can't see how she would complain about how they are dressed.

The fruit hat certainly would be a wonderful addition to that second picture. Actually, it would be a wonderful addition to any picture. ;)

She would do well to take a deep breath, calm down, and realize that perhaps ethnicity is not the sole determining factor in a person's character.

Is it wrong that I'm glad that Kidist is a lonely, aging, single woman who definitely wants to be married with a family but is so detestable that even a Fundy guy wouldn't touch her? I can just see her at single's events trying to attract any man she can in her matching hat and coat and being rejected over and over again. I feel like I've met this woman, just in a slightly different configuration. The bitterness must be palpable by anyone within 100 feet of her. I'm sure occasionally a desperate enough man does ask her out, but then realizes that he'd rather be alone than touch Kidist with a 10ft pole.

Maybe PP has a brother? Seems she would fit right into that family.

I thought the Obama family picture was really cute, though I'm not much of an Obama fan. Whatever I think about the bloke and his politics (er, not impressed), he and his family seem very close and together.

What we may be in danger of forgetting is that Kidist is fucking mental, and you can take anything she says about anything with not only a pinch of salt, but seven bucketsful.

This makes me wonder what happened to Kidist's family, or if she's every had any friends, or if the crazy has been a lifelong thing. Her only interactions seem to be with strangers, adn that's sad. I think the Obama family portrait is lovely, and I think they're a very loving family. Maybe Kidist is secretly jealous. Or crazy. I'm going to go with crazy.

I'll third that there is definitely legitimate crazy along with racism in her case. I don't think the racism is a result of the mental illness, but I do think the mental illness makes it hard for her to keep the boundaries up that racists without mental illness have.

Wow. I hadn't been to her blog in a couple of years, but she has only become scarier with time.

"Reduce the numbers of these population groups" sounds rather criminal to me.

I don't comment on blogs we snark here, or email the bloggers, but if she had comments open I think I'd break precedent and ask her what exact steps she thinks ought to be taken to reduce their numbers.

I swear, she must fantasize about extermination camps. And if they ever became reality, she'd be the first one in line, applying for a job at one. I have no doubt of this--she's that cold, and that disconnected from humanity.

I'm glad she doesn't have kids. There have been a few people I've known in my life who really wanted kids, couldn't have them, and all I could think was "GOOD!" My crazy-evil former stepmother was one of them. Kidist is another whose childlessness is for the best--with her utter lack of empathy for and understanding of others, bizarre projection of her own issues onto other people, and internalized racism, she'd be a horrible mother.

I doubt she's actively looking for Mr. Right (or rather Mr. Right-wing) anymore. And the kind of man she'd want? He isn't looking for her. She's too old, not attractive enough, has no accomplishments to her name, and frankly, conservative men usually think there's something wrong with a woman if she's made it past her early 30s without ever having been married. Plus, anyone suitably racist will reject her--because to him, she'd be black.

Im genuinely suprised she hasnt tried plastic surgery to turn herself white, like Michael Jackson did.

Well, her seeking that out would involve her admitting that she is not "of caucasoid extraction." After all, if she is already white, what would she need to bleach her skin for?

She's never going to be able to marry. She has set up an untenable requirement for her marriage. She would have to find a rapid white racist to match her hatred of all minorities. Except, any such man she can find would refuse to marry a non-white in the first place and she cannot HIDE she is black, no matter how hard she denies it to herself. Any racist she might pursue to marry is not going to be fooled that perhaps her words can re-write her own ancestry and racial identity.

Archived