IGNORED

Two TV shows get canned/countdown to 40k moms taking credit

lilwriter85

CBS's Partners and ABC's 666 Park Avenue got canned. The 40k moms will soon claim that they are the reason 666 Park Avenue got canned. They didn't bitch about Partners on their site, but they will be happy that a show with two ebil gay characters got canned. They also bitched about The New Normal's recent episode about religion.

Nooooo! I liked 666! It went up against The Walking Dead's encore, so that may have had something to do with it. We watch Revenge at 9 and The Walking Dead at 10. But we watched it OnDemand on Monday night.

I have only watched the pilot of 666 and I have a couple of episodes on my DVR. I'll probably watch all the episodes. I kind of like the emergence of horror type TV shows. When I read about 666 getting canned, I immeadiately thought of 40 k moms. I was bugged when they took credit for GBC getting canned.

What's the complaint about 666? The satanic theme? Shows get canned. Many freshman series never make it past their initial order. I could random target any show and say I want it cancelled and it probably will be by season's end. Doesn't mean I'm some network power player.

What's the complaint about 666? The satanic theme? Shows get canned. Many freshman series never make it past their initial order. I could random target any show and say I want it cancelled and it probably will be by season's end. Doesn't mean I'm some network power player.

The satanic theme and the title were the complaints about the show.

Partners was just horrible. So it deserved to be canceled. I really liked the 666 Park Ave books, but the tv series didn't do them justice.

Last Resort definitely has gotten murky/weird. I think if they'd gone straight into the conspiracy and stayed there without the subplots it might have made it a year and possibly two.

I hate to hear that about 666. I was really enjoying it. :( I agree with whoever said Revenge is getting boring. I loved it at first, but they are losing me. I wanted to like Partners b/c I loved Micheal Urie (I think that's his name) on Ugly Betty, but Partners was not really great.

666 is based on a book. I'm not sure of the title but I think I'll try to find out.

Last Resort definitely has gotten murky/weird. I think if they'd gone straight into the conspiracy and stayed there without the subplots it might have made it a year and possibly two.

I tried watching "Last Resort" because I have a huge crush on Scott Speedman who played Ben Covington on "Felicity," and Andre Braugher is the shit. But I just couldn't get into it.

And I never saw an ep of either "Partners" or "666." I think their cancellation is due to poor ratings, not a bunch of pearl clutching moms.

I survived one episode of Partners and it deserves the ratings it has gotten, IMO. 666 began OK but it's getting too tangled. The serialized drama that isn't a soap is a super tough genre to execute and keep the audience's interest at least at the US producers attempt it.

Archived