IGNORED

What the hell is Lori Alexander peddling now???

Burning irritated esophagus she is treating herself! Very scary. Esophageal cancer is one of the worst kinds and acid reflux contributes to it. My husband just went through a bunch of testing because he had precancerous cells on his esophagus. Thankfully he is fine for now.

Ugh! I googled black salve. I would never put that on my skin. I would never let it in my house! I saw a video someone posted on You Tube that it removed a breast cancer tumor. This seriously creeped me out! Here's the link...

I looked at that video's uploader account and they link to their website, which is basically a quack site. I poked around and most of the people who are posting their miracle story about black salve have only related videos on their accounts. These seem a lot like fake reviews to me. A typical person has non-quackery videos on their youtube account, not just shilling for a product.

I'm not sure why she she has such a love affair with these quacky treatments and mistrusts medical professionals so much. It's not like the salesman on the other line is any less money grubbing than the doctors she pillages. And I hate to sound like a snob, but I'd rather get my medical advice from someone who had some education, preferably in the medical sciences.....

I really should stop clicking on threads about Lori, she does nothing but piss me off, more than other fundies, but...how the HELL is this woman still alive?! Between possibly being abused herself, and using dangerous substances to treat medical issues... How the hell is she still alive?

Holy CARP I should not have google image searched black salve. Oh crap. That was... oh that's awful. She is an AWFUL woman for peddling this shit. Oh that's awful.

Archived