IGNORED

Daddy Arndt let mommy & Philip go to Florida

0 kids n not countin

Guess two of the older Arndt boys are in Florida to photograph a wedding, and mommy and Philip were allowed to tag along. :roll:

WTF???

Philip:

Four of us — Mom, Paul, Mark, and I — are headed to Florida to photograph a destination wedding!

Seth:

It’s amazing that we’ve had so many trips to Florida lately! Just about everyone in the family has been down there at some point this year. It’s one of the perks to being wedding photographers/videographers, because the ones actually covering the weddings can sometimes take a few of us lazy ones with them.

John:

Wow. Have fun down there! I’m glad Mom and Philip got to tag along for the trip.

Seth:

Yeah! It was just about seven hours before he left that Philip learned he was going.

I used to live in the exact same town as them and now they do all these trips to the area of Florida where I'm currently kicking it. Maybe I'll run into them and invite them to the next local Riot Grrl concert.

Seth said: A Play-Doh slug Nato made.

Luke said: Wow, impressive!

20121108_191746.jpg

If Mommy wasn't homeschooling him, Nato would be a senior in high school now. :(

+10,000. There has to be some scary sick stuff going on in that house. :(

I've never really paid attention to this family, but I thought they were all boys. That makes me nervous for the girl.

There's something seriously wrong in that family.

Really, really wrong. I think perhaps more than any other fundie family. Those adult children are perpetual children who have an abnormal attachment to both parents.

I have some family members who are particularly . . . umm . . .close with each other even as adults. (I will never understand licking faces in greeting). They're odd and spectacularly immature, but relatively harmless and have mostly gone on to form reasonable adult relationships. But these guys? I cannot think of any woman I have ever met who would possibly be interested in an adult relationship with them. I cannot imagine the heads of the patriarchy movement looking at these guys and saying - "yep, they are clearly endowed with sufficient grace & skill to lead a family". They exist almost as a test case of weakest possible patriarch.

This probably is repetitious, but I knew a smaller version of that kind of family long ago. Both sons came back to live in their parents' home after college and went to work for dad.

The sons had 3 broken engagements between themselves. Eventually they both married - one after the mom died, which angered the other to the point that their friendship was cold for years after. The other begged his fiancé to marry and move into the parents' home - while the parents were still alive! - into an en suite bedroom that would be "their little home,". She refused.

Eventually - after the dad died - they married . And moved into the folks' house. So Son #1 married around age 50 and Son #2 around age 55, IIRC.

Interesting to me: the dad began to make plans to move to a retirement flat so that #2 son and his fiancée could marry & finally move in. He died a short time later in his own home! - but it intrigues me still that he, however belatedly, came to the conclusion that his li'l boy was s man.

The mom, RIP, never seemed to, and I mention that not to disrespect her memory but to lend credence to the thought that its Mother Arndt who is the real impetus behind the house of.arrested development, Belleville, Illinois edition.

These people are strange, what is going on with them, it cant be a coincidence that all of the kids act like toddlers,and not even in the normal fundie way where theyre usually overgrown teenagers, if ages or pictures of them werent included, you would assume they were all under 10.

They fascinate me in a way, as theyre so far from a normal family.

The Arndt parents really cling to their children. They must be sending a powerful message to their sons not to break up the precious family circle. Creepy, all those many years into adulthood sons going to their virginal beds every night while under the same roof, mom and dad (look at the number of children) are going at it in their own bedroom. Must use a strong brain washing message to keep the testosterone level down.

These people are strange, what is going on with them, it cant be a coincidence that all of the kids act like toddlers,and not even in the normal fundie way where theyre usually overgrown teenagers, if ages or pictures of them werent included, you would assume they were all under 10.

They fascinate me in a way, as theyre so far from a normal family.

And their Deliverance-esque accents. I am SO intrigued by them! Thanks to FJ for providing me with more weirdos to read about!

Archived