IGNORED

Lazy's FB photo updated

WonderingInWA

Those pics get to be a little annoying. I have some pics not a whole lot of pics of me doing things with my friends. Last Friday, my boyfriend and I went over to a game night thing at friend's house. One of our friends took a lot of pictures and she did annoy a couple of my friends. Some people are very camera happy and I think Lyndsie is one of those people. I remember laughing at some weird picture she had back on the blog of her and Daniel at Burger King.

Lazy LOVES photos of herself -- she just never gets tired of what she looks like! Back when she was blogging, she would take photo after photo of she and Daniel in the car. It was the exact same plastic over-cosmetic smile with the exact same head tilts for both in the exact same location (front seat of the car) every single time. It was just ridiculous.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lazy LOVES photos of herself -- she just never gets tired of what she looks like! Back when she was blogging, she would take photo after photo of she and Daniel in the car. It was the exact same plastic over-cosmetic smile with the exact same head tilts for both in the exact same location (front seat of the car) every single time. It was just ridiculous.

L&D have their smiles down pat at all times.

That photo is TOO photoshopped. *sigh* I love blue eyes too, but there comes a point where you photoshop them to CREEPINESS. The woman is very pretty but I'd like to see her without makeup, and a nicer hairstyle on the guy. The kids are pretty cute to me, actually.

(OH, and yeah... I've seen a lot of pics taken in rural/run down places. Seems to be a "thing".)

ETA: Some kids just don't smile in pics. But I bet that girl will be a stunner when she gets a little older! ESPECIALLY with the dark hair and blue eyes! :)

• 2 months later...

Nice detective work! Unfortunately, I can only see the main house picture- are there more? If so, would someone mind posting?

Isn't this the house that Daniel built with his bare hands and all? Why would you want to get rid of that? More babies? Moving out of the state? Hmm...

ETA: Nevermind, I found the listing with the pictures. The weird things is, if there are 3 bedrooms, two have queen/king sized beds and the other is Ethan's. Where is Aubrey's room?

I remember when Lyndsie talked about Daniel bought the property and built the house on his own. I think she was lying, Daniel had financial assistance when it came to that house. He was like 22 or 23 when the house was built. They could be moving out of state, Daniel has a job working for USMC. I also recall that they live out in the country, maybe they wanted to live closer to where Daniel works. I kind of remember Lyndsie saying that it was 30 minute drive.

So I decided to delurk to share some interesting info.....on D and L. It looks like they are selling their house. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/136-W ... d/......It is bigger than I thought but still only three bedrooms. Interesting how we see Ethans room but not Aubrees.

Oh, so interesting! They are selling for $199K, yet the Zillow estimate is only $109K -- hmmm. Also, is it 2000 sq. ft. or 3000 sq. ft.? And they've got an apartment above the garage and it's really only listed for $199K? Wow. What a great deal real estate is in GA!

It's a little weird they wouldn't have painted over their initials above the master bed, though. Anyone who knows anything about staging a house knows to remove personal stuff like that.

I wonder where they are moving to? My guess is closer to Lazy's family. She probably needs a nanny or childcare.

Isn't this the house that Daniel built with his bare hands and all? Why would you want to get rid of that? More babies? Moving out of the state? Hmm...

ETA: Nevermind, I found the listing with the pictures. The weird things is, if there are 3 bedrooms, two have queen/king sized beds and the other is Ethan's. Where is Aubrey's room?

I wondered about where Aubrey's room was, too. The green room with the queen bed was set up to be Lazy's sister's for when she would come to visit. My guess is that room got overhauled when Aubrey came along and they just wanted to post the photo of the room while it was still green and a guest room (rather than an undoubtedly pink nursery) simply for marketing purposes.

Lauren's little sister Hadassah has the same unfortunate ears. And Daniel has to be a friend of Dorothy.

I really, really cannot bring myself to snark on the appearance of children. Especially adopted kids, whose looks are often the only thing they have that came from their first families. I think all the kids in this thread look cute, full of character and charm. They are beautiful. It's lovely in my eyes to see children being loved, especially in a world that can be so grim for children.

[

quote="lilwriter85"]

The little girl, although pretty, creeps me out a bit. She looks like she's straight from a Daguerreotype, like some of that creepy post-mortem photography that was done in the 19th century (do I have my dates right?).

Come play with us, Forever and ever.

Here's what I don't get. Whenever these girls get together, they always take pictures of themselves with their arms around each others' shoulders and these massive grins. Picture after picture. Here's us at the kitchen table! Here's us on the sofa! Here's us on the front step getting ready to go get coffee! Who does that? Do you guys do that? I have friends I made a couple YEARS ago and I don't have any pictures of us doing anything together. Am I the weirdo?

Totally agree, I hate hate hate getting my picture taken and if I had a pal who insisted on constantly taking pictures of me and other friends she wouldn't be my pal for much longer.

My brother is camera mental like that but at least he respects my desire not to be in the photos.

Totally agree, I hate hate hate getting my picture taken and if I had a pal who insisted on constantly taking pictures of me and other friends she wouldn't be my pal for much longer.

My brother is camera mental like that but at least he respects my desire not to be in the photos.

I think we are in a minority. My friends take their cameras to every little get-together and plaster the pics on Facebook the second they get home. They think I am wierd because I never even think to take a camera out with me unless I am on holiday or something.

I didn't realise Lauren from wearinghispurity was Maranatha and thingy's kid. I remember reading something on a courtship website ages ago, holding up Maranatha's courtship as the ideal. The bit where her fiance stood outside the door yelling her name freaked me out.

What age was the daughter when she got married then? Who the fuck gets married at 15 anyway?

ETA: Nevermind Living Hope, is her sister actually called Kindle? Lol!

I wondered about where Aubrey's room was, too. The green room with the queen bed was set up to be Lazy's sister's for when she would come to visit. My guess is that room got overhauled when Aubrey came along and they just wanted to post the photo of the room while it was still green and a guest room (rather than an undoubtedly pink nursery) simply for marketing purposes.

Have they taken it down, or am I just too daft to get the link to work?

Have they taken it down, or am I just too daft to get the link to work?

I couldn't find it either (but I did check out a great house in Brooklyn!)

I have never understood the deep resentment of these two. She wears alot of makeup? Her adopted kids are funny looking? Her husband has bad hair?

AmyP, it all started when she asked for donations to adopt while refusing to get any kind of job. It has nothing to do with the appearance of anyone in her family. Her makeup may be excessive for everyday, but I doubt it has caused anyone to "deeply resent" her.

Deeply resent is a bit overboard, but there are many who didn't like how she went about the adoption(s). In her first (failed) adoption process, they took pictures immediately with the ultrasound, made a nursery, had a shower and at the same time were giving the birth mother the shaft. She decided to go with another couple because of how Lyndsie and Daniel were treating her. It was obvious from the beginning that they wanted a perfect, white baby girl. They ended up adopting their little boy and several months later ended up also getting a girl.

I think Lyndsie is very interesting, simply because she can keep her image up with two small children. You can go in the archives for that mess of a thread, but personally I can't even get a shower everyday let alone get my hair perfect (by southern standards) and my face plastered on (though I didn't wear much makeup before, either). I am impressed that she is able to keep her house in the condition it is in while caring for two kids under 2 and keep her personal makeup/hair standards like she does. ;)

The house is listed on zillow....[redacted]........I actually love her house, especially the outside ( I have a thing for front porches). I wonder if they moved out already though....as it seems awfully bare for a family with small children. Sidenote...I dont hate Lyndsie....I actually found free jinger becauseof her. I read her blog through kellys korner and could not find it so googled and ended up here. Reading the threads changed my perspective a lot as to how I viewed her and her life. In the beginning I think I actually just envied her...we are about the same age and I was going through a lot at the time. Aside from her cancer and infertility ( which are big things, do not get me wrong) her life just seemed so fun easy and stress free.

• 5 months later...

Nice white pants, Daniel. LOL. Only in the South! That does look to be Lazy's brother. I see her daughter still has that turn-of-the-LAST-century post-mortem-photography look to her, but she's a little less haunting than she has appeared in other photos. It also appears that neither Lazy nor Daniel have missed any of their teeth whitening appointments recently.

c23d4.jpg

Is that Lyndsie's brother? Why is he in her family pic? Weird.

I think so. The pic looks weird like it has been edited badly.

Why, in every family picture of them, is Lyndsie always holding the girl and Daniel holding the boy? Have we ever seen a picture of the opposite?

Why, in every family picture of them, is Lyndsie always holding the girl and Daniel holding the boy? Have we ever seen a picture of the opposite?

I don't think we have a seen pic of the opposite. I can understand that the little boy may be a bit heavy for Lyndsie. But he was only about 1 when they adopted the little girl. I remember in the early pics that were put up on another blogger's site, most of the family pics had Daniel holding the boy and Lyndsie holding the little girl.

Archived