IGNORED

Lazy's FB photo updated

WonderingInWA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel's hair looks weird and it kind of reminds me of Kris Jenner or Kate Gosselin. I'm not trying to snark on the little boy, but something looks off with his eyes.

Actually it looks like Lazy has, perhaps, toned down the makeup a bit. I like her look now. However, most of her public pictures are with that sister of hers who rolls on the spackle. Anyone would look toned down next to her. I do not understand Daniel's hair at all. Is he starting to bald and resorting to some sort of oddly disturbing combover?

Daniel's hair looks weird and it kind of reminds me of Kris Jenner or Kate Gosselin. I'm not trying to snark on the little boy, but something looks off with his eyes.

Yes, someone else said that awhile back on this board, that his eyes don't quite look right. Not sure what to think about that.

The little girl, although pretty, creeps me out a bit. She looks like she's straight from a Daguerreotype, like some of that creepy post-mortem photography that was done in the 19th century (do I have my dates right?).

And Daniel's hair looks like a combination of military and bad comb-over. It's ridiculous.

Actually it looks like Lazy has, perhaps, toned down the makeup a bit. I like her look now. However, most of her public pictures are with that sister of hers who rolls on the spackle. Anyone would look toned down next to her. I do not understand Daniel's hair at all. Is he starting to bald and resorting to some sort of oddly disturbing combover?

I noticed Lazy started turning toward more softer colors -- still a ton of it, but the lips don't jump off her face as much as they used to and as much as her sister's do. Her sister could be so much prettier if she'd allow the colors of her clothing enhance her obvious natural beauty rather than costmetics.

And there's one photo on Lazy's page that shows her, Sister Spackle, and Daniel's sister, Amy. Why is Amy orange?

I think is prettier than her sister Kyndall. She has toned down the makeup and the pic on her FB page, she looks better than Daniel.

Did Daniel have a hair accident of some sort and did they photoshop that little girl's eyes to make them so creepy?

Daniel looks photoshopped into that picture. Weird. It's all very weird around his head.

I do not feel sorry for saying that those kids are not cute. Neither of them.

Oh, and since I am going to hell anyway, child-bride Lauren from wearinghispurity has posted new pictures as well. Poor kid, not only saddled with a name like Living Hope but those ears as well. Are we sure Bradrick's not the real dad?

24fz829.jpg

Daniel looks photoshopped into that picture. Weird. It's all very weird around his head.

I do not feel sorry for saying that those kids are not cute. Neither of them.

Oh, and since I am going to hell anyway, child-bride Lauren from wearinghispurity has posted new pictures as well. Poor kid, not only saddled with a name like Living Hope but those ears as well. Are we sure Bradrick's not the real dad?

Oh. My. What unfortunate ears. Wow. I am not familiar with Lauren, but that little girl's name is Living Hope? I can only assume they call her Liv, right? Or maybe Hope?

Lauren is the 'child bride' of the 'child bride' isn't she?

As for Daniel, I would bet good money on him being gay.

Daniel's head has been photoshopped - hard to tell if someone grafted his whole head from another photo onto this one or just tried to do something with his hair. Very, very strange.

And, yes, lots of pinging from Mr. Daniel.

They call her Livi, I think.

Yeah, Maranatha and Matthew are Lauren's parents:

in 1988 she was 15 years old when she got married and he was 27.

They call her Livi, I think.

Yeah, Maranatha and Matthew are Lauren's parents:

As if that isn't disgusting enough, their "courtship" lasted a few years, if I remember right.

Daniel is horrifying, Lyndsie looks fake, and her arrows are ... well, odd-looking. I do think they are biological siblings or at least half-siblings (something many FJers have suspected). Their coloring is very different, but their (unusual) face-shapes and dull, sad eyes look very similar to me.

They don't really look like a family to me in that pic. Or at least, not like a couple and their children. Her overall styling makes her look so much older than him...if I didn't know better I'd think they were a couple of older siblings with their younger siblings.

They don't really look like a family to me in that pic. Or at least, not like a couple and their children. Her overall styling makes her look so much older than him...if I didn't know better I'd think they were a couple of older siblings with their younger siblings.

Oh, you're right! Interesting observation!

I'm wondering why they had a family photo taken next to what appears to be a decrepit old shed... or trailer up on bricks? Behind a hen house? It's an unusual setting, is what I'm saying. "Remember when we lived under the front porch, kids? Those were the days after the donations dried up."

Today she posted that her brother is engaged. It's blowing my mind because they met through Kelly Stamps' blog, and Kelly calls Lyndsay "a precious girl I've gotten to know through blogging." Barf. I am a long time reader of Kelly's blog and I think she's a very palatable fundie/evangelical/whatever. The connection with the Beggs clan makes me feel squicky.

Today she posted that her brother is engaged. It's blowing my mind because they met through Kelly Stamps' blog, and Kelly calls Lyndsay "a precious girl I've gotten to know through blogging." Barf. I am a long time reader of Kelly's blog and I think she's a very palatable fundie/evangelical/whatever. The connection with the Beggs clan makes me feel squicky.

Link to the Stamp blog?

Also, I keep wondering when Spackle Sister (Kendyl) is going to announce her engagement to Daniel's brother, who she has dated for several years. She's got to be in her early 20s now -- it's time!

Link to the Stamp blog?

Also, I keep wondering when Spackle Sister (Kendyl) is going to announce her engagement to Daniel's brother, who she has dated for several years. She's got to be in her early 20s now -- it's time!

Sorry, it's Kellyskornerblog.com

Here's what I don't get. Whenever these girls get together, they always take pictures of themselves with their arms around each others' shoulders and these massive grins. Picture after picture. Here's us at the kitchen table! Here's us on the sofa! Here's us on the front step getting ready to go get coffee! Who does that? Do you guys do that? I have friends I made a couple YEARS ago and I don't have any pictures of us doing anything together. Am I the weirdo?

Here's what I don't get. Whenever these girls get together, they always take pictures of themselves with their arms around each others' shoulders and these massive grins. Picture after picture. Here's us at the kitchen table! Here's us on the sofa! Here's us on the front step getting ready to go get coffee! Who does that? Do you guys do that? I have friends I made a couple YEARS ago and I don't have any pictures of us doing anything together. Am I the weirdo?

Those pics get to be a little annoying. I have some pics not a whole lot of pics of me doing things with my friends. Last Friday, my boyfriend and I went over to a game night thing at friend's house. One of our friends took a lot of pictures and she did annoy a couple of my friends. Some people are very camera happy and I think Lyndsie is one of those people. I remember laughing at some weird picture she had back on the blog of her and Daniel at Burger King.

Archived