IGNORED

Grandpa's Burning in Hell

twin2

Ladies and Gents, let me introduce you to the Baby Baptist Buddies meant to teach your toddlers about how to be "real Christians." First up "Grandpa's Burning in Hell". Think your recently departed beloved Grandad is in heaven..hah think again, but don't worry this will provide instruction saving you from fate.

youtube.com/user/mrswhitford#p/u/2/H8iiExnZSXs

Belch.

This lady has a whole youtube channel of animated crap. Rants against atheists, feminists, vegetarians, homosexuals and everyone else Jesus hates. The "Don't Judge Me" one is a great laughfest as well.

youtube.com/user/mrswhitford#p/u/4/r2Np77Do78E

Please tell me this is a poe.

I don't know, the Pissing Preacher subscribes to her channel, so I think she is legitimately wacko. Either that or she has somehow managed to get the best of the PP.

"It may seem like a lot, but I've spent over $2500 on Korans to stoke the bonfire, so expect a BIG ROARING FLAME for families to gather around and roast hot dogs and marshmallows." libertychristianpatriot.blogspot.com/2010/09/international-burn-koran-day.html

Wow, this one is way too dumb for her own good. By buying so many Korans, she contributes to the growing demand of Korans. Let's say she buys all the Korans in the local book store. Then the local book store will most likely be buying more Korans.

I believe it is intended to be satire; there is a link to those on the Landover Baptist message boards. :mrgreen:

I believe it is intended to be satire; there is a link to those on the Landover Baptist message boards. :mrgreen:

I was gonna say, this one just HAS to be a poe. Read her post on how the only thing that makes sense is that God hates everyone except those who believe in Jesus, or else that's some kind of twisted love. It's funny! :lol:

Its kind of sad that we are having to figure out if it is a parody or not, because lets face it, a lot of our favorite bloggers actually think like this. I actually linked to this video from from the youtube channel of one of the Pissing Preacher's fanbots.

It must have taken a lot of time to make all these animated videos, so I assume she believes she has some kind of important message for people. Why would a poe/troll spend so much time on making videos with messages which they don't agree with? Well, I don't know.

Archived