IGNORED

Anyone watch Homeland (Showtime series)?

keen23

Anyone else watch Homeland? It was a slow starter for me, but damn, it got good! Carrie/Claire Danes does not cry pretty at all. Damian Lewis as Brody is amazing.

So, here's my theory

I think Saul is a mole

. And, it's not original, because I think a bunch of people think this too.

Anyone else watch Homeland? It was a slow starter for me, but damn, it got good! Carrie/Claire Danes does not cry pretty at all. Damian Lewis as Brody is amazing.

So, here's my theory

I think Saul is a mole

Claire Danes does the BEST "crazy eyes" I've seen in a while. We really enjoy this show, I love Brody's family dynamic.

I don't watch it, but Judy Blume's a fan. Over the weekend she tweeted about getting addicted to "Homeland Security", some followers corrected her that it's just called "Homeland". She loves it, and Judy Blume knows good writing/stories.

I should watch, I really liked Damian Lewis when he starred in "Life" (another show cancelled way too soon), and they don't give out that many Emmys for nothing. I'll probably start it when the fall shows go to reruns.

So, here's my theory

I think Saul is a mole

I would be very surprised if this person is the mole. Though it would make sense in a sick twisted sort of way . Can I just say that I was kind of let down by the First Season Finale?

Archived