IGNORED

Another website w/More Duggar & Duggar-related Snark

0 kids n not countin

My favorite so far is "Our Predictions for the Duggars"

Sorry to say, but Josh and Anna are probably gonna get divorced, either after he hits his midlife crisis at the ripe old age of 35, or once his glassy-eyed wife goes full tilt and murders him one night. And somehow, she’ll still get custody of the kids.

Read more: http://crushable.com/entertainment/dugg ... z286adNlre

For the past month or so that I’ve been recapping 19 Kids and Counting under the title of Duggar Miscarriage Update, almost every post has gotten linked to in the Free Jinger forums. This is probably my greatest honor of 2012 so far.

Haha!

I remember seeing the Jinger diary thing sometime back. On the recent posting about the Wallers, I wasn't surprised to find the usual "the Duggars are raising good kids and they aren't taking government aid" comments.

human914 • 10 hours ago

Why do they let just anyone attempt to write an article, especially one who is as opinionated, ignorant and judgmental as the person above? Really? You need a life Natalie!! I actually respect the Duggar family because they raised their children, all 19 of them, to be wonderful young adults who respect others and love each other. They take care of themselves without the assistance of welfare or any type of public assistance. None of their kids would be caught writing such a hateful load of crap like you did! Who the hell are you to sit there and judge what anyone does?? The world needs more people in it like the Duggars!! Really Natalie....you can't find something better to do with your life??

California Architect • a day ago

The article above looks like one of those typical rants by someone who otherwise claims to be "tolerant" and open-minded. The Duggars, Bates are good families that have nearly 40 children total. They homeschool them and raise them without government aid. They'll grow up to pay for the social security retirement of this article's author.

Of course, Duggar leghumpers ignore the fact that the Duggars and Bateses have taken charity from churches and community members. We all know that not of all of the Duggar or Bates kids are going to be paying into social security.

saurpiper • 2 days ago

I met the Duggars, and they are awesome. They challenged my family to a football game--which would be 12 verse 19. While you're busy having a problem with that in so many ways I can't count that high, I'm going to enjoy the epic football game with some awesome people. Cheers.

I wonder if there is truth to saurpiper's claim. If a game like that is happening, it is only the Duggar boys playing. A game of touch football is the only way Boob and Mullet allow their boys to be involved with sports.

I remember seeing the Jinger diary thing sometime back. On the recent posting about the Wallers, I wasn't surprised to find the usual "the Duggars are raising good kids and they aren't taking government aid" comments.

Of course, Duggar leghumpers ignore the fact that the Duggars and Bateses have taken charity from churches and community members. We all know that not of all of the Duggar or Bates kids are going to be paying into social security.

I wonder if there is truth to saurpiper's claim. If a game like that is happening, it is only the Duggar boys playing. A game of touch football is the only way Boob and Mullet allow their boys to be involved with sports.

Not only that, but the Bateses at least have taken government money. They do so every time they go to the emergency room and don't pay the bill.

Guest Anonymous

You know I would seriously hope it wasn't 12 against 19... poor Jenny and Jordyn and Josie. Hannie is old enough if it was touch football, and smart enough to pick it up... but the three little ones shouldn't be playing.

I read some of those articles, they were pretty funny.

The one snarking on the Wallers had a LOT of pro-Waller comments in it though. All the comments I think were against the article and calling it mean!

I clicked on the link to the photo source of D&P, and it's to another xlovesy web page for another couple of weirdoes (I'm assuming - haven't read), but anyway, I read this about D&P's wedding and had to share:

"Many came to watch and even more watched the wedding online!"

They make it sound like a lot of people watched online. I wonder if they knew a lot of those were FJers!

Guest Anonymous

Lordy, not all pro-choice people abort. One of my pro-choice aunts has given birth 9 times and aborted none, and hopes for more.

I clicked on the link to the photo source of D&P, and it's to another xlovesy web page for another couple of weirdoes (I'm assuming - haven't read), but anyway, I read this about D&P's wedding and had to share:

"Many came to watch and even more watched the wedding online!"

They make it sound like a lot of people watched online. I wonder if they knew a lot of those were FJers!

I would love to crash a fundie wedding one of these days. THey invite everyone under the sun so it wouldn't be that hard to fit in. Sadly it seems that the majority I hear about are too far for a day trip :-(

Archived